2017 Under 20's

thanks for the reports..good stuff though you could have given us a better score

Maybe the coach will put a team out the the field that shows commentment and has the desire to win!

Come on guys don't yous think it time to more past the spelling and grammar. Everyone knows what people are trying to say.

Come on guys don't yous think it time to more past the spelling and grammar. Everyone knows what people are trying to say.
Yous??? This page's insistence on proper spelling and grammar is what sets it apart from other RL forums. Let's face it, if you are lacking in these basic areas, then you shouldn't be on social media. IMO.

Or there are a few who should just ease up. It's not mandatory so calm down.

Does anybody know where Kobe Hetherington is. Last i saw he was playing for the Devils under 20's and killing it, but hasn't played for the last couple of weeks.

In fairness, Boyd, Hannant & Michaels were all signed before the Gold Coast had even entered the competition. Hell, there was enough time for Hannant to be poached by Sydney, make his first grade debut then return to the club before the Gold Coast had even entered the competition.

Even so, both Kahu & Mead were Gold Coast products, albeit Kahu was a Tigers junior and they were very upset to lose him.

It's worth remembering the Broncos 'shot first' when it came to raiding talent. While I'm not sure if the Gold Coast were all that upset to lose Glenn, they were filthy when we signed a young Ipswich forward by the name of Kurtis Lingwoodock. I believe he was only 18 when he played in a QRL Grand Final against the Magpies and was touted as one of the best forwards coming through. Unfortunately injuries ruined his career, just as they did with another forward Broncos fans tend to forget about in Rohan Ahern.
I remember watching lingwoodock in the 20's and he looked damn impressive reminded me of a young petero.

Another I was very impressed with at the time was Watene but we looked to be dedicated to Dunamis at that point and I believe he ended up at the cows and fizzled out

BRONCOS NYC 36 (G Shibasaki 2, B Russell, J Fauid, K Staggs, T Kellemeyer tries; G Burns 6 goals) defeated TITANS NYC 34 (C Dansey-Smaller 2, D Brownbill, AJ Brimson, K Tararo, Z Wallace tries; E Roberts 5 goals) at Cbus Super Stadium.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Old Mate
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncorob
  • mystico
  • FACTHUNT
  • ettybay
  • Shane Tronc
  • kiwibronco
  • sooticus
  • HarryAllan7
  • Dash
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.