2017 World Club Championship Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Su'A's too good a prospect/ talent to leave out of the team come round one imo. He's sort of similar to Glenn though, albeit with a much higher ceiling, so the balance of the bench may work against him.

I think Su'A and Pearson will be there for the experience.
I seriously can not comprehend why people continually underestimate what Alex Glenn brings to our team. I think people just see that a kid dominates the 20s therefor he is automatically better than an established first grader all ready. I mean Matt Mundine dominated the 20s and he has to be the best half in the world right now isn't he?

Sua is like 19 and contracted for 2018. He will be a mainstay from next year on and like last year is first cab off the rank for a second row injury.

That mean only one spot either bench or starting side. So Arrow, Big joe and Herman Ese'ese fighting for final spot.
2 spots if Marshall and Kniko aren't fit.

1.Boyd
2.Oates
3.Roberts
4.Kahu
5.Mead
6.Milford
7.Hunt
8.Offa
9.Macca
10.Ese,ese
11.Sua
12.Gillett
13.Mcguire
14.Thiday
15.Fai
16.TPJ
17.Glenn
18.Pearson
19.Arrow

1.Boyd
2.Oates
3.Roberts
4.Kahu
5.Mead
6.Milford
7.Hunt
8.Offa
9.Macca
10.Blair
11.Thaiday
12.Gillett
13.Mcguire
14.Nikorima
15. Esee
16.TPJ
17.Glenn
18.Pearson
19.Arrow[/QUOTE]

1.Boyd
2.Oates
3.Roberts
4.Kahu
5.Mead
6.Milford
7.Hunt
8.Offa
9.Macca
10.Ese,ese
11.Sua
12.Gillett
13.Mcguire
14.Thiday
15.Fai
16.TPJ
17.Glenn
18.Pearson
19.Arrow

Thankyou Kyall for posting the official team list. Would you have any predictions for the round one team ? Do you think Benji will be running out for us?

Thankyou Kyall for posting the official team list. Would you have any predictions for the round one team ? Do you think Benji will be running out for us?

Its not the official team list. Its what he would like to run out with

Its not the official team list. Its what he would like to run out with

Oh right. Sorry for the misunderstanding Mitch, got excited there an went,off a bit early :) Would you happen to know if this match will be broadcasted on channel nine ? If so, what time approximately?

Oh right. Sorry for the misunderstanding Mitch, got excited there an went,off a bit early :) Would you happen to know if this match will be broadcasted on channel nine ? If so, what time approximately?

Its scheduled for Sunday morning (the 19th btw). Nine have broadcast the last couple of their GEM channel so I see no reason why this wouldn't continue. Normally around 6am in the morning but you will have to see when they release the time slot next week in the tv guide.

Th
Its scheduled for Sunday morning. Nine have broadcast the last couple of their GEM channel so I see no reason why this wouldn't continue. Normally around 6am in the morning but you will have to see when they release the time slot next week in the tv guide.

Thanking you Mitchsta for the confirmation! Worse come to worst an not on the tv, always got the abc on the wireless I guess . Cant wait till Sunday!

Th

Thanking you Mitchsta for the confirmation! Worse come to worst an not on the tv, always got the abc on the wireless I guess . Cant wait till Sunday!

keep in mind I just edited the post, its next sunday not this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • NSW stables
  • Mr Fourex
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • Johnny92
  • Midean
  • kiwi2
  • Lurker
  • Volvo Driver
  • peter09
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.