2018 FIFA World Cup

Wow. I've seen that been given a penalty before.

Well this game has certainly livened up a bit.

It's going to be a penalty shootout.

I don't think Russia will win it.

Advantage Russia!

Come on.

Just two more goals.

Just one more goal.

Come on Russia!

RUSSIA WIN!

**** yeah, I wanted Spain out.

Really shit game overall. I'm glad Russia won, but both teams were terrible to watch - Russia playing for a shootout, Spain playing passing drills.

Last edited:
Really shit game overall. I'm glad Russia won, but both teams were terrible to watch - Russia playing for a shootout, Spain playing passing drills.

Yeah it was a pretty dour game. It didn't start opening up more until extra time.

I think Spain's gameplan lost it for them. They weren't doing a great deal with the possession they had for the most part. They were happy to just pass it around. They had hardly any touches in Russia's penalty box.

Spain's goal didn't even come from them. It was an own goal by Russia.

I fell asleep watching Spain v Russia, literally.

and the weirdness of this World Cup continues with Russia knocking out Spain

Last edited:
The penalty shootout between Croatia and Denmark was crazy.

I've never seen so many saves in a penalty shootout.

I don't know why Jorgensen wasn't given a red card.

I thought it was pretty blatant.

Last edited:

Spain would have demolished Russia if they had a half decent forward who was willing to attack

I know it's petty but I really hope France knock Uruguay out just because I hate the way they play and I detest Suarez.

I know it's petty but I really hope France knock Uruguay out just because I hate the way they play and I detest Suarez.

I wanted Spain out because of 2010.

I never want them to win another title again.

Active Now

• Midean
  • Broncosgirl
  • IceWorks
  • FACTHUNT
  • johnny plath
  • westy316
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • Matheos
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • Broncorob
  • Gaz
  • Tmac
  • TimWhatley
  • Bish
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.