2018 FIFA World Cup

Damn, France win 4-3. An excellent game that was, very, very entertaining.

Well, I'm on the Portugal bandwagon now. Go Ronaldo! :p

I had no idea you were this interested in football. Are you a world cup bandwagoner or have you followed it closely all along?

I've been following the sport since I was a kid. I'm a big Netherlands fan, have been since the early 90's. My mum's side of the family are Dutch.

I watch the English, Spanish and German league. I'm not able to follow those as much as I like due to the time difference and the fact that I love Rugby League more so that's where my subscription money goes. My following of the sport consists of a lot of replays. I do follow the A-League and go to Brisbane Roar games, I was at a couple of their Grand Finals. But I'm not a huge fan of the comp, because the quality isn't great.

I've been following the sport since I was a kid. I'm a big Netherlands fan, have been since the early 90's. My mum's side of the family are Dutch.

I watch the English, Spanish and German league. I'm not able to follow those as much as I like due to the time difference and the fact that I love Rugby League more so that's where my subscription money goes. My following of the sport consists of a lot of replays. I do follow the A-League and go to Brisbane Roar games, I was at a couple of their Grand Finals. But I'm not a huge fan of the comp, because the quality isn't great.
Oh man that's great. I mostly just follow the A-league and it's possibly the worst comp in the world. So glad to have another BHQ'er in the mix for world cup showdowns. Your commentary has been much appreciated thus far.

As good as Di Maria's goal was, this one felt like from a cartoon.

qq6fbr.gif

iXzb1d

Ronaldo needs to go to another level now.

This WC is wide open and this is arguably Portugal's best chance of winning it.

Holy shit, what a goal from Uruguay.

Well that should have been a yellow at least.

Uruguay in the lead but they haven't been the better side.

It was a pin-point cross from Suarez and the defenders falling asleep for just a second and not marking Cavani which led to the goal for Uruguay, but Portugal have had the lion share of possession in the first half and a large portion of the game has been played down Uruguay's end.

Ronaldo needs to get involved more. I've never liked the idea of him at striker. I think he needs to be in a role where he is more of a creator.

Well...neither Portugal or Argentina made it but throughout the tournament, France and Uruguay have looked better anyway, so it isn’t really a shock.

1-1 between Spain and Russia.

Spain were first to score and then Russia equalized before half time.

COME ON RUSSIA!

This hasn't really been a good game.

I'm not a fan of Spain's style of play, and Russia aren't doing much because of Spain's gameplan.

Yeah, Spain is so boring. Russia's counterattack looks exciting but you just don't see it much.

80 minutes in and Russia are yet to have a shot in the second half.

Yeah, Spain is so boring. Russia's counterattack looks exciting but you just don't see it much.

I think Spain's plan is to put the Russian team to sleep.

Russia's chance to win the game and they were denied the opportunity because of a clear dive.

However, I thought the ball was passed to the wrong player. Should have gone left.

Russia just wants to get to the penalty shoot out now IMO.

That's a penalty.

Active Now

• Browny
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncoFan94
  • Broncorob
  • Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncos4life
  • Behind enemy lines
  • theshed
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Fozz
  • Lurker
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Cavalo
  • Spooky1013
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.