2018 FIFA World Cup

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Super Freak, Jun 14, 2018.

What a waste of perfectly good beer.

1. If you were to look up Neymar world cup in google image search, you will probably find more images of Neymar on the ground.

Can't you see he is in absolute agony in this picture? That's going to require months of reconstructive surgery and rehab.

[​IMG]

2. And he didn't even get hit there, that's how devastating the blow was

We don't have another soccer thread so I'll post it here.

Sydney FC are reportedly chasing Fernando Torres. He's 34 and he isn't as good as he used to be but that would still be a huge signing for the club.

It's not just the on-field benefit. But imagine the financial benefit signing a player that was up there with the world's best strikers. Memberships and ticket sales would receive a massive bump.

Sproj likes this.
  3. This is awesome, because that little peeing man can be found in Belgium's capital, Brussels.

4. ningnangnong

ningnangnong HACK THE PLANET!!!

There's also a peeing woman statue in one of the alleys!

Harry Sack likes this.
  5. Browny

Browny State of Origin Captain

Drunk
    Sounds fun

6. [​IMG]

Harry Sack likes this.
  7. Now that France are through to the final, I think they will win it. I thought Belgium were the best chance of stopping them.

8. Morkel

Morkel

Saw a post last night from an England fan before their last game:

"Haven't been this nervous about a semi since I watched Brokeback Mountain".

Nashy and Harry Sack like this.
  9. Renegade

Renegade NRL Captain

Belgium were poor, but France I think did very well to negate them. It is France's to lose at this point, but in a one off game anything is possible. Considering I've said there's no way England will win it, they probably will.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  10. Renegade

Renegade NRL Captain

Lol. England ahead after 7mins. Quality free kick... its gonna happen isn't it...

11. Renegade

Renegade NRL Captain

1-1!

12. Foordy

Foordy

ENGLAND ARE OUT

lost 2-1 to Croatia in extra time

Porthoz likes this.
  13. Renegade

Renegade NRL Captain

It's not coming home.

Hang your head in shame Kane, absolutely dreadful performance in the biggest match of your career... and as captain.

I'm torn who I want to win. Would be nice to see new blood and there's a lot of Croatian influence in Australian football.

Think France will walk it tho, Croatia have played 6 hours of football the last 3 games.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  14. This ^^

It has surely got to affect Croatia now. They must be bloody exhausted.

I agree that France will walk the final and I think Belgium will walk into 3rd place as well.

Porthoz likes this.
    This is a weird World Cup. No way France is the best team in the world at the moment, but they may well take the trophy!

I hope Croatia has another 2 hours of high level footy in the tank.

Black Philip likes this.