2018 FIFA World Cup

Is it just me, or does Mbappe have freakishly long arms?

the-incredible-stats-behind-kylian-mbappes-world-cup-masterclass-for-france-against-argentina.jpg

Holy ****, Neymar is unwatchable. What a bullshitter lol.

Last edited:
It's a shame Brazil beat Mexico.

They have a squad full of talented players, but they can all carry on like flogs sometimes. Especially Neymar. I wanted to see Mexico cause an upset.

It's a shame Brazil beat Mexico.

They have a squad full of talented players, but they can all carry on like flogs sometimes. Especially Neymar. I wanted to see Mexico cause an upset.

It's disgusting isn't it? All the talent in the world but they have to behave like that. For some bullshit reason like "it's ingrained in their footballing culture". I hate the way South American teams act. Terrible, terrible sportsmen.

I don't think I've seen diving as bad as Neymar and Suarez since Rivaldo in 2002.

Come on Switzerland.

Fucking destroy Sweden.

For ***** sake.

You had one job Switzerland. That wasn't going in until that dickhead defender stuck the leg out.

Well, Sweden are through.

That sucks.

It was a pretty shit game, to be honest. Neither side really threatened to score.

90th min equalizer for Colombia!

England have been poor.

England win the penalty shootout 4-3

England outplayed Colombia for most of the game then bottled it at the last minute. Honestly though, winning a penalty shootout will do their confidence the world of good. First time they have won a shootout since Euro 96 and the first time ever at a world cup.

I think Sterling really needs to be dropped though to be honest.

I love this.

I like his dig at Neymar. A study has been done that shows Neymar has spent 14 combined minutes on the ground in agony.

14 minutes? Goodness, that's disgraceful. Give the idiot a red already.

Ronaldo leaving Real Madrid for Juventus.

You ****!

Who are we cheerin' for in the Uruguay vs France match? Whoever has the best chance of beating Brazil for me. It'll be exciting seeing Mmmbop go around with his Sonic speed again.

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • johnny plath
  • Manofoneway
  • Cavalo
  • mitch222
  • RolledOates
  • Fozz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • john1420
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Ondi
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.