2018 FIFA World Cup

so the semi-finals are finalised after Croatia beat Russia on penalties (4-3)

it will be:

France vs Belgium
Croatia vs England

I'm on the Belgium train for the remainder of this world cup

Last edited:
I didn't watch the Russia vs Croatia game, fell asleep.

Did Russia play for penalties again?

didn't see it either as was sleeping, before starting work at 6am ...

i saw the score at 1-1 heading into extra time ... then 2-2 after extra time.

it looks like Croatia took the lead in the first half of ET and Russia equalised in the second half

Woohoo I have Belgium and Croatia in the sweep.

I just watched the highlights for the Russia vs Croatia game.

Cheryshev's goal was an absolute screamer. The lead up to it was also excellent, a nice little play between Dzyuba and Cheryshev.

One of the best goals of the WC.

What a waste of perfectly good beer.

If you were to look up Neymar world cup in google image search, you will probably find more images of Neymar on the ground.

Can't you see he is in absolute agony in this picture? That's going to require months of reconstructive surgery and rehab.

gettyimages-989779166.jpg

If you were to look up Neymar world cup in google image search, you will probably find more images of Neymar on the ground.

Can't you see he is in absolute agony in this picture? That's going to require months of reconstructive surgery and rehab.

gettyimages-989779166.jpg
And he didn't even get hit there, that's how devastating the blow was

We don't have another soccer thread so I'll post it here.

Sydney FC are reportedly chasing Fernando Torres. He's 34 and he isn't as good as he used to be but that would still be a huge signing for the club.

It's not just the on-field benefit. But imagine the financial benefit signing a player that was up there with the world's best strikers. Memberships and ticket sales would receive a massive bump.

Now that France are through to the final, I think they will win it. I thought Belgium were the best chance of stopping them.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Horseheadsup
  • Dash
  • Brocko
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Lozza
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  • Scorchie
  • Fitzy
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • bazza
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.