LIVE 2018 NRL Grand Final - Roosters vs Storm

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Rep
It was a happy ending seeing Wrestlemania lose but it was a horrid GF. The 2018 season as a whole has been a shocking look for the NRL. Everything from the final result to the shithouse crowd attendances to the off field dramas to the quality of the footy itself.

Old Mate

NRL Player
It was a happy ending seeing Wrestlemania lose but it was a horrid GF. The 2018 season as a whole has been a shocking look for the NRL. Everything from the final result to the shithouse crowd attendances to the off field dramas to the quality of the footy itself.
Add the incompetence of the judiciary.

GCBRONCO

State of Origin Captain
Gold Coast
Maybe with a bit of hard work, reflection, research and dedication they can get it right for 5 rounds and then the media and co come on in whinging about not letting them play "footy" and it's back to the quality we have all come to love.

CaptainHook

NRL Player
The footy gods tell Melbourne and their wrestlemania to f**k off into the Sun.

If Smith follows Slater, they just played their last GF in probably over a decade.
The footy gods are a fickle bunch.

I said in the other thread that Slater and Storm hopefully have used up their good luck getting him off that shoulder charge.

That means Cronk and the Roosters are due for some good luck.

It's rugby league. These aren't matters of science.

It's a leap of faith. You need some luck to win a grand final.

jd87

NRL Player
Cam Smith - not one mention of Cronk?
do you really think his ego would allow such things?

will never understand why so many say hes a great bloke. he seems so fake its not funny.

hes a very smart and intelligent person and footballer though.

only a few times has he let his true colours come out.

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
do you really think his ego would allow such things?

will never understand why so many say hes a great bloke. he seems so fake its not funny.

hes a very smart and intelligent person and footballer though.

only a few times has he let his true colours come out.
I will probably be crucified by this but I think Smith reminds me a LOT of someone we know well...Wayne Bennett.

jd87

NRL Player
i can see that they both are very arrogant yet very smart men. both know how to work the media.

only differance i see is over last 5-10 years bennett just doesnt give 2 shits about the media any more and says what he thinks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter