2018 NRL Side

Alex Glenn competed in a strength challenge for a sponsor of the broncos, they recorded it and he lost to the backs in our squad. About 6 players did it. He's weak.

Weak

Attachments

• IMG_4375.PNG
    IMG_4375.PNG
    44.1 KB · Views: 129
Who else is left from Hooks NYC team that we can use as a scapegoat in 2018? Hoffman is gone, Yow Yeh, Hunt, Dodds, Lui all gone as well. McCullough is too slow, Glenn is too weak and McGuire doesn't bend the line.

Who else is left from Hooks NYC team that we can use as a scapegoat in 2018? Hoffman is gone, Yow Yeh, Hunt, Dodds, Lui all gone as well. McCullough is too slow, Glenn is too weak and McGuire doesn't bend the line.

b35d4b28b05e735971da1f947c12c5d2

https://www.zerotackle.com/2018-predicted-lineup-brisbane-broncos-31113/

2018 Predicted Lineup

1. Anthony MIlford
2. Corey Oates
3. Jack Bird
4. James Roberts
5. Jordan Kahu
6. Darius Boyd
7. Sam Scarlett
8. Joe Ofanhengaue
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Sam Thaiday
11. Alex Glenn
12. Matt Gillett
13. Josh McGuire

14. Kodi Nikorima
15. Jaydn Su'A
16. Korbin Sims
17. Tevita Pangai Jnr
18. Andre Savelio
19. Sam Tagatese
20. Marion Seve
21. Jonus Pearson

The Big Question: Should he remain at five-eighth; will Anthony Milford be able to make the same impact on the game without a dominant halves partner?

Predicted Finish: 8th

Where to begin with this? Milford at fullback, Boyd at 5/8th, Sam Scarlett at Halfback? Ok I could see Milford and Boyd being moved(Boyd not to 5/8th though) if we had superior options in both positions, but we don't. As for Sam Scarlett, WTF is with that? Kodi while I'm not convinced is the long-term option, I can't for the life of me see why Scarlett would be ahead of him? Now come the forwards. Where is Lodge? You can make a case for Ofanhengaue and Thaiday starting sure, but no lodge in the 17 or even the 21? Oh this is why "Also, Matthew Lodge has been intentionally left out of the team. You know why." This person is seriously cheesing off.

Last edited:
https://www.zerotackle.com/2018-predicted-lineup-brisbane-broncos-31113/

2018 Predicted Lineup

1. Anthony MIlford
2. Corey Oates
3. Jack Bird
4. James Roberts
5. Jordan Kahu
6. Darius Boyd
7. Sam Scarlett
8. Joe Ofanhengaue
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Sam Thaiday
11. Alex Glenn
12. Matt Gillett
13. Josh McGuire

14. Kodi Nikorima
15. Jaydn Su'A
16. Korbin Sims
17. Tevita Pangai Jnr
18. Andre Savelio
19. Sam Tagatese
20. Marion Seve
21. Jonus Pearson

The Big Question: Should he remain at five-eighth; will Anthony Milford be able to make the same impact on the game without a dominant halves partner?

Predicted Finish: 8th

Where to begin with this? Milford at fullback, Boyd at 5/8th, Sam Scarlett at Halfback? Ok I could see Milford and Boyd being moved(Boyd not to 5/8th though) if we had superior options in both positions, but we don't. As for Sam Scarlett, WTF is with that? Kodi while I'm not convinced is the long-term option, I can't for the life of me see why Scarlett would be ahead of him? Now come the forwards. Where is Lodge? You can make a case for Ofanhengaue and Thaiday starting sure, but no lodge in the 17 or even the 21? Oh this is why "Also, Matthew Lodge has been intentionally left out of the team. You know why." This person is seriously cheesing off.

Hahahahaha WTF that's absolutely terrible.

It's a throwing challenge you're using as proof? Is Arrow weak too?

Wasn't Tallis piss weak in the gym as well? But come game time he used to throw guys like willie mason around like a bag of one feather

According to Chris Garry, Corey Oates has been training in the forwards and has been given the trials and early rounds to prove himself in the second row

According to Chris Garry, Corey Oates has been training in the forwards and has been given the trials and early rounds to prove himself in the second row
Interesting news. We do seem to have a lot of forwards and I admit to some surprise but it hasn't happened yet. If he is training in the forwards it's a fair indcator though.

I don't know why everyone's so worried. There is potential Corey could shine in the back row, at least more than Glenn.

This experiment could be really fruitful, and Glenn makes a solid Utility player. We'll also get a chance to put Opacic/Pearce/Isaako on the squad instead of squandering them off to the Titans.

Oates would be a hard hole hitting backrower. He's got speed so would make him so hard to handle close to the line running off a nice short pass from milf.

All those times Milford has put Glenn through a hole, Oates would have been more effective.

He's done his time on the wing and the general consensus is he's overdue for a shift to the forwards.
It's his defence though. Constant contact with bigger bodies. We'll see

He'll be fine and will get through more work than Glenn does.

I think attempting to be a powerful, agile winger is doing more damage to his body.

Glenn gets through a tonne of work if I remember correctly. Consistently had the most metres run and minutes played. Lots of defence too. If he scores more tries he'd get a lot more respect around here.

I think Oates deserves a chance. This isn't the hook days, it will change back if the replacements for him are dreadful (this is the question mark but they also deserve a chance to prove themselves) and the cons outweighs the pros... i have no doubt he will be good enough in the back row, his hole/angled running is sublime-defence may be the issue, he can hit hard but laterally moving might need work when he is 3-4 in from the wing, and thinking about his inside and outside men....

One other thing a bit off topic, but I'm excited about how the PLAYERS (not the media hype) are talking about haas. McGuire and sims have both been talking about him like he has been the star of the pre season. Although Bennett likes to ease forwards in, he's also shown that if they are good enough they're old enough (eg offa and Sua debuting so young are just recent examples). May get more game time then we are all thinking in the end

Garry also thinks Isaako is the front runner for the wing spot. I wonder if McGillvary is an option for us. We could use his metre making now.

Garry also thinks Isaako is the front runner for the wing spot. I wonder if McGillvary is an option for us. We could use his metre making now.
Considering that he is in training camp and with the ESL season starting in two weeks, I'd say the answer is No.

Active Now

• FaceOfMutiny
  • BruiserMk1
  • Stix
  • Rambstien
  • johnny plath
  • Lozza
  • Browny
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Aldo
  • Robboi_321
  • Gaz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • theshed
  • broncos4life
  • heartly87
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.