2018 NRL Side

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
@Wolfie @Smokin' Joe

do you guys reckon we will be cutting Redcliffe as a feeder club entirely or just not sending our spare players to them?

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
@Wolfie @Smokin' Joe

do you guys reckon we will be cutting Redcliffe as a feeder club entirely or just not sending our spare players to them?

My personal feeliing is we will cut them. Wayne doesnt like Redcliffe, we already have one player refusing to play for Mogg and i believe the others dont want to be there next year either. That could change i guess if they get a new coach.

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
Opacic is safe as ****. When he's not injured, he's basically what Reed was... when not injured.
So incredibly gutsy and solid as a rock in defence but a greedy ball hog who bombed so many certain tries because he wouldn't pass?
I couldn't handle another Hoffman or Reed style player stifling our opportunities constantly. Besides, Gillett has been doing a fine job of that this season anyway.

Woosha, woosha. I like to remain positive, so that's my whinge done.

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
We have been classed as having 1 of the most potent attacking sides in the NRL. I just think we lose a fair bit of that with having a safe centre when we move the ball so much.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
We have been classed as having 1 of the most potent attacking sides in the NRL. I just think we lose a fair bit of that with having a safe centre when we move the ball so much.

the only thing Opacic doesn't do better is have size.

he is a far better defender, better handling, better at setting up his winger

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015

Even though he averaged a try every other game?

Smokin' Joe

Smokin' Joe

QCup Player
Dec 11, 2013
the only thing Opacic doesn't do better is have size.

he is a far better defender, better handling, better at setting up his winger

Won't make the same metres Moga does on exit sets

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Won't make the same metres Moga does on exit sets

He wont. I'm not fully convinced yet by Tom tbh. He is a much, much better ball player than a lot of people have seen from him, and we also havent seen him fully fit at all. I dont think he will let us down, and i do think he deserves a crack at left center.

What he does give us is reliability. There isnt much between his worst and his best. He does his job without fuss and you know what you will get with him. Whether thats enough for us remains to be seen. I think he lacks a bit of confidence tbh. If he can get that i can see him being a useful player.

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
He is yet to prove himself so I will think otherwise till I see otherwise.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
He is yet to prove himself so I will think otherwise till I see otherwise.

You must be blind or ignorant to think he hasnt shown he is capable of playing first grade. The big question with him is if he can do it consistently.

And who is the ball hog? You have to be talking about Moga?

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
Moga has been getting a lot better with his ball play, but Moga has speed and strength what has oppa got.

Active Now

• rj9
  • Stix
  • Brocko
  • Strop
  • Financeguy
  • RolledOates
  • Cavalo
  • teampjta
  • GCBRONCO
  • john1420
  • leon.bott
  • Sproj
  • phoenix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.