2018 NRL Side

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Need a good controlling half. Isn't there someone available somewhere?

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Well and truly. Bennett took a massive punt by signing Moga and it's failed, dismally.

Its a little harsh on him. He has done fairly well. He just doesnt have the smarts to compete against the better players imo. He is our BJ leilua.

Dash

Dash

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Dec 12, 2014
Its a little harsh on him. He has done fairly well. He just doesnt have the smarts to compete against the better players imo. He is our BJ leilua.
Unfortunately he's not alone in our team. Even our best players have no football intelligence, getting by on pure talent.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
6. Shaun Nona
7. Kodi Nikorima
14. Anthony Milford

Milfords half breaks would be great coming off the bench in the last twenty. At least then they'll lead to something.

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
Unfortunately he's not alone in our team. Even our best players have no football intelligence, getting by on pure talent.

I think I brought this up a while ago in a different thread, but it was basically questioning Wayne's tactical ability in that did he just have enough footy-smart talented players to not worry about it? Our players are total dummies that need a Bellamy to drill the concepts into them and then some

Mitchell_Broncos

Mitchell_Broncos

NRL Player
Jun 21, 2016
1.Boyd
2.Oates
3. Roberts
4. Bird
5. kahu
6. Milford
7. Nikorima
8. McGuire
9. Macca
10.Lodge
11. Glenn
12. Gillet
13. ?

McGuire just cant offload and we need a lock who can. that is my 1 - 13 for next season a lot will say bird is to expensive to use at centre.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I don't think he was lost, if anything I think he was trying too much and forced to be too involved deep in attack from lack of direction of the spine, I lost count of how often it went to him because no one in the spine knew what direction to go and for the Storm that makes it just so much easier.. As for offloads, his no Corey Parker. I think he belongs back in the front row.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
1. Boyd
2. <Someone from Fiji>
3. Roberts
4. <Someone with a High School certificate>
5. Kahu
6. Milford
7. Carney
8. Lodge
9. McCullough
10. McGuire
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Bird

14. Sims
15. Ofahengaue
16. Pangai Jr
17. <Someone who's been in prison>

Active Now

• Shane Tronc
  • davidp
  • bazza
  • barker
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • Santa
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Bronco bob
  • kiwibronco
  • leon.bott
  • GCBRONCO
  • Culhwch
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.