2018 NRL Side

T

Taylor1921

QCup Player
Apr 18, 2014
To be fair to cronks strength of character, they wouldn’t have the work ethic and determination that he has, He had to fight to get to where he is compared to Milford is what 22 and already on $1M
What about Kodi? Since you seem to be apart of the broncos camp and watch these fellas train, or are you Paul Kents cousin?

T

Taylor1921

QCup Player
Apr 18, 2014
I don't want to see Milf at HB, I don't reckon it will pretty viewing for Bronx fans.

EDIT: Milf back to FB with Niko (who will play well next year)/ one of our young halves coming through (if they're freakish) and Boyd in the halves would be pretty good. Wouldn't really disrupt our attack either, and would give Milf room to play his natural game/ get some cardio through game time to cut down the kegs.
Milf is not going back to fullback

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
Milford is our only genuine half now so he has to play either half or 5/8.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
This wouldn't solve our halves issue, but you've gotta wonder if Uncle Wayne isn't in Sam Burgess ear during the world cup, being a Broncos fan as a kid.. Souths with a new coach.. You never know.

1. Boyd (c)
2. Oates
3. Bird
4. Roberts
5. Kahu
6. Milford
7. K.Nikorima
8. McGuire
9. McCullough
10. Burgess
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Pangai Jr

14. J.Nikorima
15. Ofahengaue
16. Lodge / Sims
17. Thaiday

That's a premiership team (That's probably over the cap by about half a mill)

Dash

Dash

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Dec 12, 2014
This wouldn't solve our halves issue, but you've gotta wonder if Uncle Wayne isn't in Sam Burgess ear during the world cup, being a Broncos fan as a kid.. Souths with a new coach.. You never know.

1. Boyd (c)
2. Oates
3. Bird
4. Roberts
5. Kahu
6. Milford
7. K.Nikorima
8. McGuire
9. McCullough
10. Burgess
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Pangai Jr

14. J.Nikorima
15. Ofahengaue
16. Lodge / Sims
17. Thaiday

That's a premiership team (That's probably over the cap by about half a mill)
$500k under in Roosters dollars.

S

Sanjit Joseph

NYC Player
Oct 21, 2017
Just a question why does everyone have opacic in there team i think our best backline is
1. Boyd
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Kahu
5. Mead
We need to use Roberts and Mead they are so dominant together

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
I thought we all agreed that Kahu can’t be our centre due to his injuries alone.

Old Mate

Old Mate

NRL Player
Jul 5, 2008
Hodges missed plenty of games, Kahu has too much skill with the ball that we don’t get to see with him on the wing. Those passes he was throwing when playing fullback were beautiful.

It just means you’d have to put a numpty on the wing.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Just a question why does everyone have opacic in there team i think our best backline is
1. Boyd
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Kahu
5. Mead

Probably because mead has literally played 2 good games for us, Kahu seems to break down a lot at center, and Tommy has shown enough to be given a chance there. Nobody else has stepped up.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
1. Boyd
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Kahu
5. Mead

because Mead is shit, Kahu is very valuable on the wing (and less likely to be injured) and Tommy O is a quality center. just needs an injury free run to show what he is capable of. we saw a bit of what he could do at the end of 2016 (and that was with a busted shoulder)

john1420

john1420

It's Bronco Time
Contributor
Aug 27, 2008
1. Boyd
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Kahu
5. Mead

Because nobody but you (and Mead's Mum) thinks Mead is in our best backline

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
We have a few good backs in our NYC team and I’m not backing out a few of them.

roo-ted

roo-ted

NRL Player
Oct 8, 2017
1. Boyd
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Kahu
5. Mead
I think Opacic is one of the most under rated players in the broncos.

S

Sanjit Joseph

NYC Player
Oct 21, 2017
Wdym every time he played has been good. The only reason why he wasn't in the 2017 team was because of the game in England (his 1st game) moga played better thats y he made the team so he hasn't had chances. And when he has been good
Because nobody but you (and Mead's Mum) thinks Mead is in our best backline

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
I got a question for everyone then if Opacic is so good and solid and can play wing and centre why did Bennett keep picking Mead over him for a back on the bench.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • bert_lifts
  • kiwibronco
  • Old Mate
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.