2019 Broncos Line-up

Not sure why you'd still be so bitter about Karmichael. Someone like Tesi Niu could turn out to be a much better player. Isaako is already close to being better than Hunt was.

Would love to sign Folau even though I don't agree with everything he says or believes.. Just keep him away from politics
KHunt had so much more than Isaako at the moment.

But its a 2019 Broncos line up thread, which means any round is fair game. So we can discuss the origin line up and how its going to affect us.

Oh my god, just stahp!!!

Ponga has to start, he's already Qld's best player

If Ponga is wasted on the bench again next year, just write off the series again.
Worse still, if Brown does what Bennett and Lockyer did to Milford, Ponga's confidence/brilliance will suffer.

The dynamic wunderkid Milford at fullback from Canberra touted to deliver Broncos multiple premierships turned into a mediocre 5/8.
Kicking for the sidelines with a third of the game to go in the 2015 GF is still haunting us all, aarrrggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
If Ponga is wasted on the bench again next year, just write off the series again.
Worse still, if Brown does what Bennett and Lockyer did to Milford, Ponga's confidence/brilliance will suffer.

The dynamic wunderkid Milford at fullback from Canberra touted to deliver Broncos multiple premierships turned into a mediocre 5/8.
Kicking for the sidelines with a third of the game to go in the 2015 GF is still haunting us all, aarrrggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!

There was a grand final in 2015? I don’t recall remembering it....

Usually I'm against moving players from their position but I think Ponga might be different. He's got possibly the best passing game in the league and he's only 20, I think he can kill it in the halves.

That was mostly hunt doing that. Milford was still attacking for the most part

Usually I'm against moving players from their position but I think Ponga might be different. He's got possibly the best passing game in the league and he's only 20, I think he can kill it in the halves.
I personally think he should stay at fullback for a while. But whatever

IMG 0534

So when do we start discussing the NSW team in the rumoured signings topic?

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncorob
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.