2019 Broncos Line-up

It’s on topic as it is about discussing which players our 2019 lineup may lose during the origin period. Merry Christmas.

There is an appropriate forum for Origin discussion guys, thanks.

The topic of this thread is the 2019 Broncos line-up.

So if this is where we talk about Qlds origin team I'm guessing "what song are you listening to" in general talk is where I need to go to talk about the Broncos 2019 line up?

With the young star players I can’t see a spot in the 17 for Glenn. You surely can’t leave Su’A and Fifita out.

Glenn is more consistent than both of those guys ... he'll likely be a mainstay in the team for at least 2019

With the young star players I can’t see a spot in the 17 for Glenn. You surely can’t leave Su’A and Fifita out.
It's a good kind of head ache to have. I think Glenn will be primed for a massive season. He is fighting for a contract and will need to go up another gear if these young back rowers keep playing this well. Even if the Broncos don't intend to keep him on he will want to be performing well to pick up a decent contract elsewhere and maybe get back into the kiwis squad in 2019.

Don't get me wrong i'm not saying he is better than Su'a or Fifita. But I have always been a big fan of the way Glenn goes about business and I think he will have a good year and step up as a leader on and off the field. I expect him to battle Staggs for the #14 with the option to pick up more minutes when we occasionally rotate Fafita, Su'a and Haas back to reserves to manage the young bloods fatigue.

Speaking of Staggs, man it pains me that he may not fit into our top 17. I can't wait to see more of him. With Bird and Roberts in the centres i can see Siebold using Staggs in a roving role off the bench. I personally think he is going to be one of those freaks that will kill it in any position.

I must say, seeing Glenn at Pacific Fair yesterday, he is looking absolutely shredded! His experience will be so valuable for us next season

I must say after seeing the video of our our young guns’ highlights, Fifita is an absolute beast. How on earth can we leave him out? He’s the most damaging runner we’ve had in a long time. Exciting times ahead, selection headaches galore.

I would rather leave Glenn and Su’A our for Fifita he’s an absolute superstar in the making.

I think we should discuss the impact the 2019 origin selections will have on the 2019 Broncos line up. This is the perfect thread for that!
Sure, although I doubt it will have any impact on Round #1 selections.
Regardless, just don't make it a Origin line-up thread.

I think we should discuss the impact the 2019 origin selections will have on the 2019 Broncos line up. This is the perfect thread for that!

It's one thing to discuss the impact, it's another to discuss the entire make up of the qld team etc.

So saying this player or that pkay will see game time around origin is completely different to naming your qld team and debating your selctions.

Sure, although I doubt it will have any impact on Round #1 selections.
Regardless, just don't make it a Origin line-up thread.

But its a 2019 Broncos line up thread, which means any round is fair game. So we can discuss the origin line up and how its going to affect us.

Active Now

• Midean
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • Financeguy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jazza
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Browny
  • BroncosAlways
  • LittleDavey
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Johnny92
  • Justwin
  • Foordy
  • mieko
  • Old Mate
  • Hoof Hearted
  • FACTHUNT
  • kiwi2
  • Bish
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.