2019 Broncos Line-up

Discussion in 'Brisbane Broncos Talk' started by Fitzy, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Gaz

Gaz QCup Player

Not a Maccas in sight.

upload_2019-2-8_18-44-11.png

Harry Sack likes this.
  2. Jedhead

Jedhead QCup Player

Frikkin adonis. I keep in shape too. Just so happens this week's shape is a sack of spuds.

Black Philip, Gaz, broncospwn and 2 others like this.
  3. Alec

Alec International Rep

4. MagicMan87

MagicMan87 U18 Player

Inglis, Folau and Addo Carr where far from non names Bellamy turned into stars. Everyone knew of Inglis and Folau and how good there where long before Bellamy got to them and Addo Carr was very much a star on the rise when they signed him. The others Bellamy can take full credit for but not those 3z

5. Lockysillegitimatechild

Lockysillegitimatechild NRL Player

Koroibete and vunivalu were great athletes with huge potential as well..

Not to alter the topic but the credit Bellamy gets for the no name forwards he supposedly "always" turns into their greatest potential (kasiano says hello) is also massively overstated. Imagine being a young forward and having an on field coach feeding you perfect passes and summing up the game perfectly in nearly every situation (Cameron Smith). That's what makes these forwards look good! If as a forward you couldn't be good with c Smith at dummy half and with wrestling drills infused into you so strongly to slow down every play you will never be any good at nrl level.. Bellamy is a good coach, but when Smith retires everyone will find out whether he is great or not. He has lost 3 origin series, an nrl gf by a record 40-0, and probably has around about a 25% win record without him so far..

The people who go on about Bellamy turning these people into superstars are the same people who discredit Bennett record due to him having superstars in the broncos team, despite most of those same players playing nearly or their entire careers under him. They are just looking for an alternative to the greatest coach due to the hate there is for Bennett...

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    mrslong likes this.
  6. Gaz

Gaz QCup Player

Source: Courier Mail.

Noticed he was one of our troops who went down to be tutored by Johns.

7. 1910

1910 State of Origin Rep

Storm was Addo Carr's fourth club for nine NRL games.

8. Lockysillegitimatechild

That's a bit of a misleading comment to make it look like Addo carr was a lost player with no future ahead of him. He played all of those 9 nrl games for the tigers, tigers fans were massive fans of him. He was my brothers favourite player (unfortunately he's a tigers fan). The 2 other clubs were when he was playing sg ball (souths) and under 20's (sharks). Hardly an indicator that he lacked talent or potential. A person who never watched a footy game in his life saw a game of his once and turned to me and said "jeez, he's good", everyone could see it. He was good before he got to the storm, everyone just looks better and gets talked about more in a winning team. Bellamy didn't develop him.

9. MagicMan87

MagicMan87 U18 Player

Maybe so but anyone could see he was a star in the making at the tigers and unfortunately for the tigers he had already signed for Melbourne when he was given his real crack and everyone seen it. They even tried to get him out of the Melbourne deal because he was rated so highly.

10. Hey! **** you, I'm buff

12. teampjta

teampjta NYC Player

I’m excited about the fact that Niko has proper competition this year, it’s sink or swim for Niko

13. Lockysillegitimatechild

I purposely do it now to piss you off..... Mine Endglish aint dat bads now iz it, reely:'%?

Huge likes this.
  14. As you practice so you perform. I just love the phenomenon that is the person who prefers to be right, rather than correct.

15. Saw this posted elsewhere, apparently it was up in the sheds at Suncorp.

[​IMG]

Gillett at lock... hmmmm

16. I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon State of Origin Rep

Pangai benched....Not sure I agree with that

17. Foordy

Foordy

i like it

18. Wolfie

Wolfie NRL Captain

Could just be for a trial game to get everyone some game time. It would be an odd selection in some ways seeing as he says he wants his lock to basically play like a middle forward. Gillett isnt that sort of player.

19. Well it looks suss to me.

Black Philip likes this.
    I'm a big fan of Fifita starting.

I can see why we'd go this way though, the impact of Haas & TPJ off the bench will be huge, I did throw up the idea of Gillett at Lock last season, he essentially plays like one now days anyway, making 45 tackles a game. Think of him as a younger, better version of Fensom.