2019 Origin Discussion

Any advantage we might have had with Klemmer out just goes out the window.

Any advantage we might have had with Klemmer out just goes out the window.

Queensland still have Big Papa (and Big Papi, but the less said the better).

They'll be OK.

He's the only good middle forward left.

Moose goes OK.

Welch is arguably an improvement over Ofahengaue as well. With Big Papa, Queensland will still have the best middle forward leading the way.

Moose goes OK.

Welch is arguably an improvement over Ofahengaue as well. With Big Papa, Queensland will still have the best middle forward leading the way.

True, I completely forgot about Moose.
With Welch, I'm just worried he'll be one of those Melbourne numpties who only looks good playing for Melbourne.

True, I completely forgot about Moose.
With Welch, I'm just worried he'll be one of those Melbourne numpties who only looks good playing for Melbourne.

Possibly, but he's a very similar style of player to Arrow and his attention to detail is strong. I don't think Queensland will miss out on much bringing him into the side.

No matter the teams picked for Origin 2 I think that NSW will win. Nothing guarantees a sellout crowd at the useless Homebush stadium in front of the Mexicans.

No matter the teams picked for Origin 2 I think that NSW will win. Nothing guarantees a sellout crowd at the useless Homebush stadium in front of the Mexicans.
Have seen enough series to know they love a decider.

Jai Arrow out for the rest of the series.

Maloney has been good tonight.

A win tonight against Souths and I think he will played himself back into the NSW team.

I think it's great that Kikau is not eligible for Origin.

He's a fucking beast.

I really think as a bench player, Molo has been as good as any QLD forward this year.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jedhead
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.