2019 Tipping Comp

Sharks 98%
Titans 2%

OK, who voted for the Titans?

In the past few years, Titans actually have a decent record against the Sharks winning 3 of their past 7 games with one draw.

None of their losses in that period have been by more than 5 points so they are generally pretty close games that can go either way.

I would not be surprised if the Titans manage to pull off an upset.

In the past few years, Titans actually have a decent record against the Sharks winning 3 of their past 7 games with one draw.

None of their losses in that period have been by more than 5 points so they are generally pretty close games that can go either way.

I would not be surprised if the Titans manage to pull off an upset.

I wouldn't be surprised either, but I just wanted to know who went against the hive mind think tank.

I get that the Tits have a solid history against Cronulla but sometimes the mountain is just too high. Missing both their run on halves is devastating, and their pack isn't exactly a match for Cronulla man for man. The bookies have the right idea

Cronulla 1.36
Gold Coast 3.15

Yeah I’m 3/3 so far this week end and have tipped the guppies to beat the tits so am hoping for a better round than last week.

tenor.gif

@Harry Sack and @Morkel had a perfect round this round.

Everyone should try and beat them next week. Win the jersey.

It would probably be better if Harry Sack wins the jersey. Aren't kids jerseys cheaper?

Well done @Harry Sack & @Morkel!

I'm going to have to make the point of re-evaluating my Sunday tips. Last week I originally had Titans > Raiders until the news about Ash Taylor broke. Then this week if I had have known Moses Mbye would be back and that Nathaniel Roache would be out, it would have been enough to edge me to the Tigers.

Ordinarily I find Round 2 to be the tough round to tip, not so this year. I thought there were three tough games heading into the week and everything else was relatively straight forward. I didn't expect the Cowboys to suffer so many injuries against the Broncos and thought we'd be in for another 6 points or less type of game. I still favoured Brisbane because I thought they had the most improvement in them, but wouldn't have guessed a 19 point win.

Knights-Panthers was a toss of the coin type of tip, and so I went with the home side. I'm having a difficult time getting a gauge on Newcastle, I thought they'd be like the Knights of old who were always tough at home but went to milk on the road. That could still be the case, but I didn't think much of their performance on Saturday at all. It seems like we're still waiting for the combinations to form after a good year of training together.

Well done @Harry Sack & @Morkel!

I'm going to have to make the point of re-evaluating my Sunday tips. Last week I originally had Titans > Raiders until the news about Ash Taylor broke. Then this week if I had have known Moses Mbye would be back and that Nathaniel Roache would be out, it would have been enough to edge me to the Tigers.

Ordinarily I find Round 2 to be the tough round to tip, not so this year. I thought there were three tough games heading into the week and everything else was relatively straight forward. I didn't expect the Cowboys to suffer so many injuries against the Broncos and thought we'd be in for another 6 points or less type of game. I still favoured Brisbane because I thought they had the most improvement in them, but wouldn't have guessed a 19 point win.

Knights-Panthers was a toss of the coin type of tip, and so I went with the home side. I'm having a difficult time getting a gauge on Newcastle, I thought they'd be like the Knights of old who were always tough at home but went to milk on the road. That could still be the case, but I didn't think much of their performance on Saturday at all. It seems like we're still waiting for the combinations to form after a good year of training together.

Yeah I fucked up Round 1 with the Tits as I meant to change it when I heard Taylor was out, but forgot.

8 from 8 was welcome after what ended up 2 from 8 for Round 1.

Yeah I fucked up Round 1 with the Tits as I meant to change it when I heard Taylor was out, but forgot.

8 from 8 was welcome after what ended up 2 from 8 for Round 1.
Well I forgot to tip in round 1 so I've started 0-8 and went 6-8 round 2.

In the interests of fairness I think everyone should forget to tip next week.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Organix
  • ivanhungryjak
  • broncsgoat
  • Aldo
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncos4life
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Justwin
  • Tim K
  • Galah
  • Nerd
  • Rambstien
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • Morkel
  • Brocko
  • Battler
... and 28 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.