2020 Round 1 Line up

It might be something they did on purpose. You get a cap exemption if everyone in that position is injured.

So you can have Niu not in the 30, but only have 2 players list as a fullback and if they are injured, he can play under the exemption.

I believe Manly did that a couple times during their injury crisis.

Ypy also have development players who can play after round 6 or whatever so really your squad is 36. Not to mention most of these Top 30 squad lists are all just a pumped out list of the 30 blokes who's names they remembered off the top of their head. The lists get chopped and changed and finalized closer to the start of the season.

So who was it that actually posted this??

I don't use Twitter or Insta, but was it posted by @mitchd_90?

Is that meant to be a player or anyone remotely associated with the club??

And if not why should I care what they say

Could be wrong but I think he is one of the people that does the Broncos Weekly podcasts.

In other words, just another idiot on Twitter.

Could be wrong but I think he is one of the people that does the Broncos Weekly podcasts.

In other words, just another idiot on Twitter.
Yeah cool just wanted to check as it seemed like some thought it was a tweet from TPJ or Milf or someone like that

Wait a second, before we attack Mitch, is he incorrect here? He actually knows his shit for the most part. This place could do with more people like him to be honest.

Wait a second, before we attack Mitch, is he incorrect here? He actually knows his shit for the most part. This place could do with more people like him to be honest.
Not sure how anyone can have a problem with what he's saying. Basically all he's done is count the number of players. We DO have too many backs and not enough halves.

Not sure how anyone can have a problem with what he's saying. Basically all he's done is count the number of players. We DO have too many backs and not enough halves.

3 halves.... all rookies too. Dark days for the broncos.

Fans were just under the impression that he was an authority on the subject, not just an old member of BHQ.

So how did you guys think Staggs went at halfback for Tonga? Personally I don’t think he’s a halfback but I do wonder if we are wasting him a bit playing in the centres. Could he play fullback? His kicking game was surprisingly good so could he play 5/8?

Fans were just under the impression that he was an authority on the subject, not just an old member of BHQ.
He’s someone the forum should be reaching out to and working with to promote so we can gain more people with good opinions. Some of those idiots on twitter know what they’re talking about and haven’t heard of this forum or only have bad memories from many years ago. SF’s comment was uncalled for and actually pretty ridiculous for a mod to say.

He’s someone the forum should be reaching out to and working with to promote so we can gain more people with good opinions. Some of those idiots on twitter know what they’re talking about and haven’t heard of this forum or only have bad memories from many years ago. SF’s comment was uncalled for and actually pretty ridiculous for a mod to say.

SF didn't mean anything by it, we're all just a bunch of knuckleheads talking footy.

Lol, no he isn't.
Good argument ....

Please. He's played 1000% more games and has been in the Melbourne system learning from Bellamy, Smith, Cronk, Slater and Munster.

Dearden... 5 games, plays next to a guy who isn't in his natural gamez played with Boyd as his captain, Macca as his dummy half and a coach who was losing his mind trying to fix a shit storm of a roster.

So go and lol me again.

Croft just played a season at halfback in a minor premiership winning side. Yes he got dropped for the finals but imo that was a mistake. We’ve got no depth in the halves and apparently he could be got for ~400k. He’s not going to be Allan Langer but I hope we get him.

Last edited:
Good argument ....

Please. He's played 1000% more games and has been in the Melbourne system learning from Bellamy, Smith, Cronk, Slater and Munster.

Dearden... 5 games, plays next to a guy who isn't in his natural gamez played with Boyd as his captain, Macca as his dummy half and a coach who was losing his mind trying to fix a shit storm of a roster.

So go and lol me again.

Lol.

Now that we've got the amount of games he has played out of the way, not the best argument by the way. What is it about his performances that makes you think he is "way closer" to being that player? Which areas of his game has he improved in to take a step closer to becoming that player?

Lol.

Now that we've got the amount of games he has played out of the way, not the best argument by the way. What is it about his performances that makes you think he is "way closer" to being that player? Which areas of his game has he improved in to take a step closer to becoming that player?

He has scored tries, he has try assists, he has kicked winning field goals, he has come from the best system in the nrl, he has more games experience, he has got repeat sets from kicks, he has been around the best hooker and halfback in the game in Smith and Cronk and he was halfback in a games clear minor premiership side.

It is a lot more than a kid with five games and almost a try assist. I mean it isn’t that hard to see this side of the argument more than ‘lol no’.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Xzei
  • winslow_wong
  • Dash
  • Broncos Maestro
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Johnny92
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Waynesaurus
  • Brocko
  • LittleDavey
  • mrslong
  • Jeza23
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • Browny
  • mystico
  • Fitzy
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.