2021 Trial #1 - Broncos vs Wynnum Manly [LIVE STREAM]

An all first grade starting pack and a great performance at Fullback from Walsh and still the best we can manage against an ISC side is a high scoring draw.

Doesn't bode well for the year ahead but we already knew that.

disagree ... realistically only TPJ and Lodge are first grade from the starting pack ... the rest are fringe at best

Michael-grimace.png

Who knew the Lockyer brain drain would still be a thing 10 years later

lol the Knights are still suffering from the Johns brain drain how many years later?

I don't think we can read much into tonight given the stakes and the weather. Good game to blow out the cobwebs. Really liked the look of Bullemor and Walsh, though the latter still needs more time. Mentions also to Hetherington and Tass. TPJ is looking fit and ready, let's hope he delivers.

Ok I think we got out of that what we needed to... Bullemor needs to be on the bench Walsh really should be starting that 1st game... Pangai and lodge didn’t do to much but were solid did their role and just directed the rest of the lads around... Kelly doesn’t need a contract and although Niu played poorly I still reckon he should be our centre

@Tera you've been quiet lately mate

The broncos trial form overall for the last 10 years has been shit house. Round 1 will answer a lot of questions. I really really don’t want to go back to back spoons though.

The broncos trial form overall for the last 10 years has been shit house. Round 1 will answer a lot of questions. I really really don’t want to go back to back spoons though.
Yeah that's all fine and dandy but you really should change your profile picture

Tbf to the Broncos it was a reserve grade side we put out and the seagulls are one of the better QLD cup teams it seems.

However, again, it was the efforts that some of them seemed to put in at times. Poor kick chasers, lazy inside defence, soft running out of our end, marker defence... those were the things that annoyed me. These young guys are playing to get noticed here, why the poor effort?! For example, has niu been told he's a guarantee for the centre spot so he just didn't try tonight?! Did Kelly get told he's got a contract already? I mean, wtf haha if my manager said i had 1 day to get a pay rise, I'd be doing 8 hours of overtime and doing double the amount of work I normally do ffs. that's what these players just had.....

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Xzei
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • kman
  • Broncosarethebest
  • MrMoore
  • westy316
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • The Don
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • Lostboy
  • Johnny92
  • winslow_wong
  • theshed
  • Bish
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.