FOOTBALL 2022 FIFA World Cup

Germany bounce back from their shock defeat to Japan to draw with Spain 1-1. Spain were lucky to come away with a draw. Germany scored in the first half from a set piece but it was taken off them after Ruediger was ruled offside. Germany also had a couple of 2v1 chances in the second half that should have resulted in goals but instead of using that support player to their advantage, they went for the shot straight up and they blew them.

It makes things very interesting in Group E and it's a result that hurts Japan after their loss to Costa Rica. Japan now have to draw with Spain at the very least and hope that either Costa Rica and Germany draw or Germany wins and only win by 1 goal.

A win against Spain will see them through regardless of the other match, but Germany going up against Costa Rica, I can't see them losing it and I can't see them only scoring 1 goal. I also can't see Japan beating Spain, because Spain are also facing not advancing if they lose themselves.

Also lol @ Belgium for losing 2-0 to Morocco.

Germany bounce back from their shock defeat to Japan to draw with Spain 1-1. Spain were lucky to come away with a draw. Germany scored in the first half from a set piece but it was taken off them after Ruediger was ruled offside. Germany also had a couple of 2v1 chances in the second half that should have resulted in goals but instead of using that support player to their advantage, they went for the shot straight up and they blew them.

It makes things very interesting in Group E and it's a result that hurts Japan after their loss to Costa Rica. Japan now have to draw with Spain at the very least and hope that either Costa Rica and Germany draw or Germany wins and only win by 1 goal.

A win against Spain will see them through regardless of the other match, but Germany going up against Costa Rica, I can't see them losing it and I can't see them only scoring 1 goal. I also can't see Japan beating Spain, because Spain are also facing not advancing if they lose themselves.

It was a clear offside though, so can't really say Spain were lucky. I watched the game and while Germany had more possession, Spain looked more potent and it was a very close game.

They have no speed on the break either, so sitting deep and playing on the counter isn't an option.

One area we really need to address, the sheer lack of speed in the squad. It makes counter-attacking so much easier, especially when you have it on the edges where we seem to like to attack from. We would have had more goals in this WC if we had speed.

What I would do for a couple of wingers with the speed of Mbappe.. And a playmaker like KDB as well.

One area we really need to address, the sheer lack of speed in the squad. It makes counter-attacking so much easier, especially when you have it on the edges where we seem to like to attack from. We would have had more goals in this WC if we had speed.

What I would do for a couple of wingers with the speed of Mbappe.. And a playmaker like KDB as well.
Not asking for much then haha

Wild game between Cameroon and Serbia. 3-3 thus far

Aboubakar has turned it around for Cameroon.

Wild game between Cameroon and Serbia. 3-3 thus far

Aboubakar has turned it around for Cameroon.

Step away for a bit and the game gets a lot more interesting. Serbia were ahead 3-1 when I last had it on.

I love the chip over the goalkeeper move.

I did it all the time on FIFA. Scored so many goals from it.

Come on Cameroon.

Let's get that crucial goal.

He was offside but good work from the goal keeper Epassy.

You would have to be pretty gutted to have the game in the bag, being 3-1 up and on your way to getting a crucial 3 points only to then have the opposition score two quick goals to draw level and come away with just a point.

There are claims that Australia's goal against Tunisia should have been taken off them because Skhiri was tripped up by the ref in the lead up.

When McGree gets the ball, you can see the refs feet change position and Skhiri ends up tripping over and McGree gets more space as a result of it. Skhiri then gets up and tries to get back but doesn't before Duke scores, which I don't think he would have made it back in time anyway.

The rules say that if a ball contacts the ref they can halt play, but there's no mention of player contact.

So a lot of fans are pissed off over this claiming that Tunisia were dudded.. But after watching it, I don't think Skhiri makes a difference even if stays on his feet. McGree still passes to Goodwin either way IMO and Goodwin still finds space down the wing.

Korea Republic vs Ghana currently on.

Must win game for both teams. Korea could still make it through if they lose, but they would need a miracle.

And Salisu puts Ghana in the lead from a set piece.

Goal checked because of the ball striking a Ghana players hand in the lead-up but the goal stands.

Ghana score again!

Mohammed with the header from a nice cross into the box. Ayew has come up with two good assists that have led to goals.

Korea were all over Ghana before Ghana scored.. Now they have just collapsed.

Active Now

• Pablo
  • mitch222
  • Midean
  • Fatboy
  • marw
  • Brotherdu
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.