2023 Positives Only Thread

Seems like the management is solid, squad are young and improving... extra motivation to get back to finals football.

The simmering Haas issue is probably the biggest landmine still lurking, also Walters is sure to come under pressure about his coaching future if they don't start the season well.

I would like to see new contracts signing for Hass, Herbie and Oates for the next 3 years in Jan 2023. So it won't be a distraction and media BS this year.

I would like to see new contracts signing for Hass, Herbie and Oates for the next 3 years in Jan 2023. So it won't be a distraction and media BS this year.

Well except for Haas as it would be a constant distraction regardless but don't want to go there, this is the positives thread and I would LOVE to see Herbie re-sign. He's just got a competitive and skill level that our side so desperately needs.

Well except for Haas as it would be a constant distraction regardless but don't want to go there, this is the positives thread and I would LOVE to see Herbie re-sign. He's just got a competitive and skill level that our side so desperately needs.
I also hope we are working on resigning Jensen ASAP too. I am a big fan of his no frills footy and quick play the balls.

Every footy team needs that cheap mature middle who just gets the job done.

It's an understatement to say that today has been a tough day but for those who may have missed it, here's a nice anecdote on Herbie Farnworth.

I hope the club is making every effort to keep him.

Our tough years proved he is special, he has a good head on him and the type of player that just gradually gets better every year, the Carrigan of backs.

Active Now

• BroncosMan
  • Organix
  • Broncorob
  • bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.