2023 State of Origin Discussion

For real? I posted that as pure speculation because it would be dumb.
Is there an article stating that?

I dont know if its what freddy is thinking, who knows with him but i definatly heard some so called expert somewhere spitballing about it could be an option. I can certainly see them at least going with Arey, Walker, Fatrell and Cook.

I hope they go Luai and Hynes, i can't see them winning at Suncorp with that pairing

I don't know tbh. With Api, Cleary and Luai...all you've got to do is study Penrith and you know how to shut it down really. Luai and Hynes is an unknown.

I think if can Murray is out we might be safe with reyno.

Luai was good in game 1….they’re mad if they don’t just slot in dally m medallist Hynes. I thought he was good v us behind a beaten pack, give him junior and Payne and he won’t know himself.

I don't know tbh. With Api, Cleary and Luai...all you've got to do is study Penrith and you know how to shut it down really. Luai and Hynes is an unknown.
We know Luai is a fake......

Time to see how Nico handles the big time or as I suspect, just be another NSW flash in the pan.

We know Luai is a fake......

Time to see how Nico handles the big time or as I suspect, just be another NSW flash in the pan.

Hopefully so, but he at least deserves that opportunity to be that flash.

I hate Luai...the most hated players list will possibly show how much depending on others...but he was certainly better than Cleary for NSW IMO and also went pretty good for Samoa. He's possibly a better player than he gets to show because of the system he's in at Penrith.

I dont know if its what freddy is thinking, who knows with him but i definatly heard some so called expert somewhere spitballing about it could be an option. I can certainly see them at least going with Arey, Walker, Fatrell and Cook.
Who would you go with?

I'd pick Reynolds. I dont think you come up here making mass changes and picking a half who is inexperienced in big games. I think Mitchell comes into the centers and maybe TPJ out for some other NSW schmuck.
I’d prefer Walker or Hynes over Luai at 6

I probably do, but i think changing both your halves is a huge risk in a game like this.
Yes
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

disagree, on the slowmo replay his studs are not up but the side of his boot contacts Frizzell in the throat but that isn't Walsh's fault, he only makes the elaborate studs out motion after contact but it doesn't touch anyone.

The throat isn't the first point of contact.

First point of contact is the chest. Leg is straight, studs are up.

The throat isn't the first point of contact.

First point of contact is the chest. Leg is straight, studs are up.
Studs are not up though, it wasn't the first point of contact which is what would make it studs up, the foot hits him side on.

If his leg was straight it would have a completely different impact like a Helicopter.

NSW and their combinations, has it ever worked? Seriously..

You can't even credit the Liam Martin try to their combinations as when he plays for Penrith he plays on the other side of the field.

Stephen Crichton is a dead set hack, he's an athletic type and he looks likely, what is it.. looks like Tarzan but plays like Jane? Every QLD fan would want NSW to pick him again, he offers nothing, compare him to someone like Kotoni Staggs (and yes I am biased) who is capable of making a line break at any given moment. Keep on keeping on Freddy, you'll only lose your coaching gig, no biggy.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.