OFFICIAL 2024 draw

FREE TO AIR (Channel 9) in Blue
HOME in Green

PREMIERSHIP
Round 1: Roosters - Sun, Mar 3. 2:30PM. Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas
Round 2: Rabbitohs - Thurs, Mar 14. 7PM.
Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 3: Panthers - Thurs, Mar 21. 7PM. BlueBet Stadium, Penrith
Round 4: Cowboys - Fri, Mar 29. 7.05PM.
Round 5: Storm - Thurs, Apr 4. 7PM. AAMI Park, Melbourne
Round 6: Dolphins - Fri, Apr 12. 8PM.
Round 7: Raiders - Sat, Apr 20. 7:35PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 8: Tigers - Sat, Apr 27. 5:30pm. Campbelltown Sports Stadium, Sydney
Round 9: Roosters - Fri, May 3. 8PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 10: Eels - Fri, May 10. 8PM. CommBank Stadium, Sydney
Round 11: Sea Eagles - Friday, May 17. 8PM.
Round 12: Titans - Sunday, May 26. 2PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 13: BYE
STATE OF ORIGIN 1: Wed, Jun 5. 8:05PM. Accor Stadium, Sydney
Round 14: Sharks - Sat, Jun 8. 7:35PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 15: Rabbitohs - Fri, Jun 14. 8PM. Accor Stadium, Sydney
Round 16: BYE
STATE OF ORIGIN 2: Wed, Jun 26. 8:10PM. Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne
Round 17: Warriors - Sat, Jun 29. 3PM. Go Media Stadium, Auckland
Round 18: Panthers -Fri, July 5, 8PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 19: Dragons - Sat, July 13. 7:35PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
STATE OF ORIGIN 3: Wed, July 17. 8:10PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 20: Knights - Sat, July 20. 5:30PM. McDonald Jones Stadium, Newcastle
Round 21: Bulldogs - Sat, July 27. 3PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 22: Titans - Sat, Aug 3. 3PM. Cbus Super Stadium, Gold Coast
Round 23: Cowboys - Sat, Aug 10. 5:30PM. Queensland Country Bank Stadium, Townsville
Round 24: BYE
Round 25: Eels - Fri, Aug 23. 8PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 26: Dolphins - Sat, Aug 31. 5:30PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 27:Storm - Thurs, Sep 5. 7:50PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane

1ScreenF xf4NPbUAAzvxB
2ScreenF xf4NPbkAALF3b
3ScreenF xf4NQa4AAsRrU
4ScreenF xf4NOasAAdgVt

alotta Cowboys 1st graders not playing, yet most of our guys are on

Well let's say Kobe is out, who are your teams for round 1 now the trials are done?

Baker probably looks to be the worst middle in the squad at the minute. Wasn’t even that bad there was just nothing about him that seemed good enough to play over the others.

8. Haas
10. Jensen
11. Riki
12. Piakura
13. Carrigan
15. Hetherington
16. Willidon
17. Taupau.

Baker probably looks to be the worst middle in the squad at the minute. Wasn’t even that bad there was just nothing about him that seemed good enough to play over the others.

8. Haas
10. Jensen
11. Riki
12. Piakura
13. Carrigan
15. Hetherington
16. Willidon
17. Taupau.
And I think Hunt could very well jump ahead of him for a bench spot with his ability to cover second row and middle.

8. Haas
10. Jensen
11. Riki
12. Piakura
13. Carrigan
15. Hetherington
16. Willidon
17. Taupau.
Marty was damaging but goddam every time he gets it I’m scared he’s gonna do something stupid

8. Haas
10. Jensen
11. Riki
12. Piakura
13. Carrigan
15. Hetherington
16. Willidon
17. Taupau.
Was I watching a different game?! He was great!

8. Haas
10. Jensen
11. Riki
12. Piakura
13. Carrigan
15. Hetherington
16. Willidon
17. Taupau.
Was I watching a different game! He was great! Ran bloody hard, hit hard in defence, worked off the ball. He was one of the better ones, you sure you aren't mistaking him for someone else?

Piakura in a knee brace after the game ??
Bloody hell. Hope it's precautionary. He was our best till he went off.

On the plus side, jaiyden hunt and patston were both great. Both can put a hit on, defend and take tough runs, exactly what you want from fill in 2nd rowers.

Was I watching a different game! He was great! Ran bloody hard, hit hard in defence, worked off the ball. He was one of the better ones, you sure you aren't mistaking him for someone else?
I’m certain. Not that he was bad but we have had a week of very good middle performances and I don’t think he brought anything all that special. Haas, Jensen and Willison clear stand outs this weekend, Hetho is a lock and played well, I thought Taupau was a better player even Te Kura played exceptional this week. I can very easily see a world where Hunt plays 17 to be honest. I think Baker and Taupau might miss out. He was by no means bad I just don’t think he moved very well at all, he isn’t that experienced and I just can’t see him playing second row with the way he was moving. He had some decent runs but his best work was defensively in my opinion. He had the least metres per runs of all forwards. Still with 9 though. I’m not saying he is unselectable at all I just don’t think what our initial expectations will be the outcome this year. In his fairness he has just come back from injury. Yet again was not at all bad just was the worst of an awesome bunch. Mobility was my biggest issue with him, for a mobile pack he lacked mobility and a bit of agility. Not that he has to be a clone of every other **** around but it’s not a clear cut selection off that performance when everyone out there hand up high and there is a very real problem in that he doesn’t seem physically capable or mobile enough to cover second row anymore. It already seemed a bit of a stretch. Hunt could have the bench spot. For a low minute role it would not surprise me at all.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Morkel
  • eggstar10
  • Foordy
  • john1420
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Brocko
  • theshed
  • Old Mate
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • TimWhatley
  • Wolfie
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.