2024 NRL General Discussion Thread

Wait what?

Oh my god!

12396266-6932693-Eric_Butts_posted_the_video_of_him_watching_the_Episode_IX_tease-m-3_1555526192430.jpg

We're so back, boys!

If you're looking for a bit of a trip down memory lane.

Digital versions of Big League GF editions.

If you're looking for a bit of a trip down memory lane.

Digital versions of Big League GF editions.

You know me too well - I was browsing through these last night. Naturally had to check out 1992/93 but also went right back to '78 and their report on the Redcliffe/Valleys Prelim. Tosser Turner was convinced Valleys would go the entire way, especially after the exploits of a young 18 year old named Wally Lewis.

Tosser would have done his money - Easts would go onto pinch the final 14-10. Lewis denied a penalty try despite clearly being held back by one of the chasers.

Prior to appointing Ryles as coach, Parramatta reportedly offered Craig Bellamy and NRL record $10 million over 4 years.

He knocked them back

...and yet if Madge fails for us, the media and **** knows how many fans will STILL suggest we drive a dump truck of cash up to his door. He will never coach anywhere but Melbourne.

Prior to appointing Ryles as coach, Parramatta reportedly offered Craig Bellamy and NRL record $10 million over 4 years.

He knocked them back
I'm guessing he knocked them back before the amount they offered right, laughing as he walked out of the door.

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • barker
  • Sproj
  • Bongo
  • Tim K
  • Xzei
  • Scorchie
  • Astro
  • RolledOates
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • broncsgoat
  • leon.bott
  • eggstar10
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.