2024 NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Taylan May released by the Panthers. How long is long enough for the Chickens to wait before announcing him?

There's a headline opportunity to use the word Mayhem in there somewhere...

Taylan May released by the Panthers. How long is long enough for the Chickens to wait before announcing him?

Probably 4pm today
Zzzzz

I was just going to say this…
They need centres, his brother is there and you know… “Cultcha”
We can fix him, everyone deserves a second chance. Bless the Roosters for signing him on a train and trial.

Taylan May has rocked up in Hull and has been toured around Craven park apparently. Quite a few players not happy about it as well. That will be 2 grubs at the club if it happens. Club are denying he is signing though. Time will tell.

Taylan May has rocked up in Hull and has been toured around Craven park apparently. Quite a few players not happy about it as well. That will be 2 grubs at the club if it happens. Club are denying he is signing though. Time will tell.
How has he been allowed to leave the country when he has to face court still?

The Rorters have reportedly offered Sam Walker a 2 year extension worth $1.8 million ($900 K a year) ... Although they are considering bumping it up to 5 years, with the later years being at $1 million. A season

The Rorters have reportedly offered Sam Walker a 2 year extension worth $1.8 million ($900 K a year) ... Although they are considering bumping it up to 5 years, with the later years being at $1 million. A season
All good, today we signed Josh Rogers on two year deal.

The Tigers have "loaned" John Bateman to Warrington for the remainder of the season. he will reportedly return to the club in 2025, to finish out the remaining two years of his contract

The Tigers have "loaned" John Bateman to Warrington for the remainder of the season. he will reportedly return to the club in 2025, to finish out the remaining two years of his contract

That's ridiculous.

He won't be coming back, just quietly how untrustworthy is this guy? Didn't he walk out on Canberra?

All good, today we signed Josh Rogers on two year deal.

Dunno about that ...
He`s no spring chicken . Underwhelmed severely as a #7 . I pigeon hole him as a #6 on the left . But , is not a strong defender or much of an attacking threat . Maybe he`s to mentor younger halves ? I think it was not money well spent .
I can`t see him improving at his age and what he has got , probably isn`t 1st grade standard .

Dunno about that ...
He`s no spring chicken . Underwhelmed severely as a #7 . I pigeon hole him as a #6 on the left . But , is not a strong defender or much of an attacking threat . Maybe he`s to mentor younger halves ? I think it was not money well spent .
I can`t see him improving at his age and what he has got , probably isn`t 1st grade standard .
I was being sarcastic big Del.

The NRL have rejected Phil Gould's request for the Bulldogs to sign sacked Catalan's player Siosiua Taukeiaho, effective immediately.

The NRL have rejected the request because the mid-season transfer window had closed on June 30

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Horseheadsup
  • Howie
  • thenry
  • Footy Fanatic
  • NSW stables
  • Wolfie
  • Hurrijo
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  • HVbronco
  • Huge
  • Waynesaurus
  • Jazza
  • BruiserMk1
  • Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
  • Payneinthehaas
  • GCBRONCO
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.