2024 NRL Player Movements & Rumours

TPJ was reportedly planning on following Bennett to Souths, but has pivoted and has signed a one-year deal with Catalans

Utoikamanu joins the Storm.

So...
Munster 1 million+
Grant 1 million+
Hughes 900k+
Paps 900k
Welch 600k?
NAS 800k+
Howarth reportedly on 500k+
Faalogo recently re-signed and upgraded
Coates re-signed and upgraded

Add in this guy - nothing suss here at all folks because they released R.Smith.

NAS will be leaving .

And if he doesn't, they can just copy the Roosters playbook with Crichton...and do absolutely nothing and it'll be all ok.

obsession /əb-sĕsh′ən, ŏb-/

noun​

1. Compulsive preoccupation with a fixed idea or an unwanted feeling or emotion, often accompanied by symptoms of anxiety.

NAS will be leaving .
Not sure if he actually will be alot of clubs not prepared to take on the big contract and the storm can't afford to kick in any of his contract iirc

Not sure if he actually will be alot of clubs not prepared to take on the big contract and the storm can't afford to kick in any of his contract iirc

Super League or Super Rugby was the scuttle butt I heard .

GUSh08VbEAAse v

So I'd imagine TPJ doing a gap year and then signing with Souths when Wayne has the cap sorted. Or unless a new team is announced.

James Hooper (yeah, I know) has linked Mitchell Moses with a move to the Roosters.

As usual it does seem like pure speculation at best though

James Hooper (yeah, I know) has linked Mitchell Moses with a move to the Roosters.

As usual it does seem like pure speculation at best though
Does that mean we’re a chance for Walker?

Does that mean we’re a chance for Walker?

The same report also says that the Roosters have a $2.5 million war chest.

I think Walker is a very talented player... I'm just not sure that he is a game managing half, which is what we'll need to replace Reynolds.

Stan Huen added to Storm's NRL squad for the next two years from Flegg.

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • Galah
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Cavalo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Aldo
  • ostin86
  • Bronco bob
  • Bucking Beads
  • Skyblues87
  • thenry
  • marw
  • broncos4life
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.