2024 NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Jack Bird to the Tigers on a 2 year deal

Titans have released Erin Clark and the Warriors have signed him on a 3yr deal. Great get for the Warriors. Really liked how Clark has played the last few years. Bit of ball playing and a strong carry. Tevaga replacement just a much better one.

Titans have released Erin Clark and the Warriors have signed him on a 3yr deal. Great get for the Warriors. Really liked how Clark has played the last few years. Bit of ball playing and a strong carry. Tevaga replacement just a much better one.
Thank **** he's away from titans and we're not automatically having to play against him twice a year.

He's a bonafide bronco destroyer through the middle of the field... along with other superstars of the game like Sele and Havili

Facebook with heaps of rumours saying RCG to the Broncos

😭 Schuster to Souths on a one year deal for $140K. Why can't we snag signings like this? The low-ball price and the magical one-year deal seems like great work by someone.

I rate this guy highly and he would have killed it as one of much needed second rowers.

Why did we not even consider him I wonder?

Facebook with heaps of rumours saying RCG to the Broncos

It feels like this is still not dead, I think his manager overvalued him and pissed off the other suiter (Dragons) in the process.

We may do a Bradbury here and be the last team standing and pick him up at the reduced price we were willing to pay.

Chee-Kam and Izaac Thompson released from souths... could be interesting.

Chee-Kam is someone that is a bit up and down, but offers a bit of flexibility across the squad... Never pay too much attention to him because he's not on the field a whole lot, but he shows glimpses of talent. He might've signed somewhere already, but probably likely to pick up a spot in Sydney. Just saw that he's 32yr old... where has the time gone!!

Thompson is one that is interesting... I thought he looked reasonable in the early rounds of 2023, but seemed to get pushed out by Milne and Tass... He's someone that gets through a lot of work and I don't recall him being a liability under the highball from memory, but has been a while since I've seen him play. Could be an option for a Pereira replacement

😭 Schuster to Souths on a one year deal for $140K. Why can't we snag signings like this? The low-ball price and the magical one-year deal seems like great work by someone.

I rate this guy highly and he would have killed it as one of much needed second rowers.

Maybe because he is a lazy player, who only wanted the glory of being a 6 without the skillset ... Didn't want to put in the hard work and constantly had weight problems.

Very hard pass IMO.

$100k over

I think you and @Foordy will see how much of a miss he was next year. I'll probably forget to cast it up to you both, but just remember this when you see him ripping it up.
Maybe but we will see.
He has the potential obviously but seems too lazy and in it for the payday. He could rip it up but next year he will be playing for a contract beyond.
We have too many lazy players and don’t need another.

Media talk🤮 of queen gutho moving to lock or hooker and more likely the bench.
Be surprised if he don’t look to get out

Schuster and this so called potential? What potential? Because he can throw a no look pass and flick pass every now and then. He was never any good when he was actually meant to be good.

Very poor man's Feleti Mateo. Mateo had actually fundamental skill though

Active Now

• Horseheadsup
  • Foordy
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.