2024 pre-season discussion: Pre-season Premiers

Can't wait for that draw to drop so we can get the 'Broncos are winning the 2025 Premiership' thread, and a breakdown of how many games we'll win (all of them) and lose (none of them).
In 2022 I made the thread that we were making the 8, and we came in 9th. 2023 I say we're winning the premiership, and we know what happened. For 2024 I need something so great, that even just missing out on it means a premiership somehow...

Broncos are winning the 2024 premiership and declare world peace?

In 2022 I made the thread that we were making the 8, and we came in 9th. 2023 I say we're winning the premiership, and we know what happened. For 2024 I need something so great, that even just missing out on it means a premiership somehow...

Broncos are winning the 2024 premiership and declare world peace?
Obviously the Broncos are winning the Super Bowl

Nice little bit at the end there that Oatesy has already signed too. I'm really happy about that and back him to be best 17 come round 1.
Wouldn’t it be wonderful for everyone of us to win the comp next season? Redemption for both Corey & Adam. Then cherry on top is — continue our legacy to win 4 in a row.

The impact Arey has had on this team has been nothing but inspirational and brought a level of self belief and confidence that has been missing for years and with the coaching of Kevvie has shown just how formidable this team is. I think the momentum will build and roll through next year. Just watching Arey's demeanor says to me this guy's passion for the game has grown exponentially since coming to the Broncs and its clear he is burning to go out with another premiership (or 2) no matter what it takes and he is in the right place to make that happen. The boys are on a mission. Let's go baby!

A white suit & dark shoes, is just NO. 🤣😂😆
Hes a hooker. Hes just following a proud tradition of terrible fashion choices, starting with turpins hair cut. You know hes a good bloke when he marries a girl way taller than him and publishes the photo, not giving a care about it.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Allo
  • GCBRONCO
  • marw
  • Foordy
  • Fatboy
  • Strop
  • LittleDavey
  • Jazza
  • Brocko
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • pennywisealfie
  • Fitzy
  • Dazza 92
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • ivanhungryjak
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.