Q-CUP 2024 Queensland Cup Discussion

I’m very happy for him, has always appeared good enough for NRL but he’s taken the longest of roads to get there

Armstrong on debut for Wynnum.

First try in Cup, smart steal and scores.

71 minutes on debut is good work.

What's the story with Vaihu, 1910? Is Karmichael using some of his Rugby contacts?

Try double off the bench against the Bears is a fair start to your QCup career.

What's the story with Vaihu, 1910? Is Karmichael using some of his Rugby contacts?

Try double off the bench against the Bears is a fair start to your QCup career.

Not too sure, I haven't been a massive fan of Hunt's recruitment this year but hard to argue with two tries on debut. Both good put downs.

He came on for Leota at half time.

Armstrong on debut for Wynnum.

First try in Cup, smart steal and scores.

71 minutes on debut is good work.
He’s a player that kid. Would be keen to see him with a decent rookie contract with the Broncos

Roosters NSW Cup side today.

Ethan King- IGS and played Meninga for Jets
Robert Toia- Nudgee, Dolphins junior
Tait- Norths Meninga
Va'a- Toowoomba Meninga
Va'a- Toowoomba Cyril

If Toia can sort himself out and play some football it'd be good. Two ACL and a broken jaw the last two years. He came back last week and hurt his finger scoring a try in Cup, I think he'd take a sore finger.

The improvement in the Pride this year is just outstanding- Eric Smith has proven himself at the Falcons and now Pride.

I'd be having a serious look at Josh Allen if I was the Broncos. Second gen Bronco works hard and just that little bit older with Cup and NSW Cup experience.

If he can have a big finals he will stand out.

The improvement in the Pride this year is just outstanding- Eric Smith has proven himself at the Falcons and now Pride.

I'd be having a serious look at Josh Allen if I was the Broncos. Second gen Bronco works hard and just that little bit older with Cup and NSW Cup experience.

If he can have a big finals he will stand out.

We don’t seem to make smart recruitment decisions this year so don’t count on it.

Broncos,

Coburn yesterday just doing his normal whole effort.

80 minutes
21 runs
1 try- great bumping run on the left.
187m
25 tackles
0 missed.
On one foot all season

Reward him with another pre-season please.

I wonder how Carter Gordon is going today.

Nice hands for one try for Francis, kicked goals and scored with left footstep and showed good speed.

Was pretty good for a first game of League.
It’ll be an interesting watch with him. You’d think he needs to play halfback in league especially for the Titans who have Campbell in the 6 and Brimson at fullback.

Roosters NSW Cup side today.

Ethan King- IGS and played Meninga for Jets
Robert Toia- Nudgee, Dolphins junior
Tait- Norths Meninga
Va'a- Toowoomba Meninga
Va'a- Toowoomba Cyril

58-6 win and King, Tait and Toia score.

Tait now has 11 in eight Cup games.

Active Now

• KickHaas
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • azza.79
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Big Del
  • Redfern_1980
  • Turky Murky
  • pagey
  • Spooky1013
  • theshed
  • Bronxnationgirl99
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Allo
  • RolledOates
  • Wolfie
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • pennywisealfie
  • broncos4life
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.