2024 State of Origin - Game I Discussion

hey, anything to give us an advantage. just mention he's the face of the league and brings in many eyes and it's not a good look for people to be focusing on him laying motionless instead of looking into his beautiful eyes..

PVL will suspend everyone in a 500 mile radius if he thinks he can make some cash from it.
"He is bringing the frisky women into the game and we can't afford to have such a sex symbol out of the game this long. Not to mention how beautiful his nails look." PVL

Thats the quote we need in rugby league.

"He is bringing the frisky women into the game and we can't afford to have such a sex symbol out of the game this long. Not to mention how beautiful his nails look." PVL

Thats the quote we need in rugby league.
Who was the last genuine heartthrob (that was actually good, Nick youngquest doesn't count)?

I keep thinking ET but there's surely someone obviously I'm missing from recent times.

I still think the dumbest idea i've seen for a while is this nonsense where if you get a player sent off, you can replace him with your 18th man but the sent off player cant play a part in the game. How stupid is that. Thats rewarding ill discipline, and you could easily but some barely NRL standard player in the team to take out a star player on another team. Crazy stuff.
20 min and play with 16 no activating the 18th imo and bigger suspensions

Who was the last genuine heartthrob (that was actually good, Nick youngquest doesn't count)?

I keep thinking ET but there's surely someone obviously I'm missing from recent times.
Not sure. My mrs was talking about him today at work with a girlfriend and they said they don't reckon he is that good looking. They love holmes though haha. They said alot of their friends think Reece is a "heartthrob".

Not that I swing both sides of the fence but even I can appreciate he is a very good looking man. I think I have mentioned Garrick on here too. Thats a decent looking rooster too

That's cool and all, but 1910 said my instagram comment was untrue, so I linked it.
Still yet to see Sua'li'i wish Walsh well outside of forum posts in here with no links.

The instagram post was the first remarks Sua'li'i made after last night, and that's all I was referring to with my post, which for some reason 1910 refuted.
He didn't say your instagram was untrue or refute it. He was referring to the quote he said this morning which he quoted word for word in that he wished him well and will contact him. He was clapping back on the thought that he had not mentioned reece.

He didn't say your instagram was untrue or refute it. He was referring to the quote he said this morning which he quoted word for word in that he wished him well and will contact him. He was clapping back on the thought that he had not mentioned reece.
Its weird it isn't all over the news. I found one link to it after googling it and not much else.

20 min and play with 16 no activating the 18th imo and bigger suspensions
Hmm yeah so team only down to 12 for 20mins even for one of these then as well... Hoppa might look to make a comeback

Its weird it isn't all over the news. I found one link to it after googling it and not much else.
It was on on fox all day. Was first thing this morning when he got bombarded coming out of the hotel

Hmm yeah so only 20mins for one of these then as well... Hoppa might look to make a comeback

People always grapple with the intentional and careless/reckless definitions and how you can actually tell if an act is intentional. With big hoppa you didn't have to be a genius. He was aiming right for the head with that one lol

It was on on fox all day. Was first thing this morning when he got bombarded coming out of the hotel
Google it right now.
There is a ton of links to his Instagram statement and not much else.
Was the same this morning.

He came out and apologized for letting his team, NSW and his family down.
It was literally the first remarks from Sua li'i after last night.

Watching sports news today and saw nothing and wasn't till 1910 quoted it that i had to go and actively find it.

Google it right now.
There is a ton of links to his Instagram statement and not much else.
Was the same this morning.

He came out and apologized for letting his team, NSW and his family down.
It was literally the first remarks from Sua li'i after last night.
I don't get what you are arguing? He said it this morning when he was interviewed. Fox had it on replay all day. It was the exact quote 1910 read out. Word for word.

I don't get what you are arguing? He said it this morning when he was interviewed. Fox had it on replay all day. It was the exact quote 1910 read out. Word for word.
Im not arguing. Just saying its odd i didnt see it all day is all.

I dont think Sua'li'i is a bad dude to be honest, just think he got the tackle wrong in a big way and partly blame his coach for drumming it into his side to demolish Walsh.

His first post is the only thing i was referring to in my original comment, because at the time it was the only statement he had made about the game.

People always grapple with the intentional and careless/reckless definitions and how you can actually tell if an act is intentional. With big hoppa you didn't have to be a genius. He was aiming right for the head with that one lol
The thing that I think is the most alarming thing about that was that not one single Cronulla player looked to go in and snot the fuckwit.

Do NSW come out in game two with the same plan to contain Walsh?

The thing that I think is the most alarming thing about that was that not one single Cronulla player looked to go in and snot the fuckwit.
Yeah especially in a rugby league setting like that they aren't exactly small men or afraid for their lives. Got to have being keithys back.

Its different if you are in the street and you don't know how crazy some of those cats can get. Get king hit or stabbed in a brawl.

I dont think you get to go back to playing with 13 players if a player gets sent off. I think if you even make it 20 in the bin teams would still back themselves to stay in the game and take out key players.
think a lot of 'solutions' are being thrown around because of how early it happened honestly if it happens in the second half there isn't a discussion im fine with it atm but if they change it they need to get the balance right

think a lot of 'solutions' are being thrown around because of how early it happened honestly if it happens in the second half there isn't a discussion im fine with it atm but if they change it they need to get the balance right

I really dont think we need a solution because its already in place. They are all just sooking because the idiot cost NSW the game by being reckless.

Active Now

• Bronx48
  • Sproj
  • TimWhatley
  • Waynesaurus
  • Redux
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • Jason Simmons
  • winslow_wong
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Allo
  • leish107
  • Financeguy
  • Tim K
  • Dexter
  • Fozz
  • bert_lifts
  • simplythebest
  • Dash
  • Mightybroncs2k17
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.