A Bronco in hotwater...

Edit: Quoted removed post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit: Quoted removed post.

Edit: Ignored staff warning.

Guys, we are all for discussing this, but it is under a court order. Please stop the speculation and stop naming players and implicating them in this.

We're a few edits off issuing warnings.

Look out young'uns' Nashy's going for his paddlin stick.

Yeah, that’s it. I don’t care if it’s the captain of the country or a local park footballer. The only issue I have with it is the speculation and the trial by media that causes unnecessary damage.

yep agree 100%.

Hey, I really enjoy using this forum and I appreciate the work that those do behind the scenes to keep it running. Lets make sure we don't indulge too much in our curiosity but instead respect the hard work of the people who run the site, and the privacy of any parties involved in the legal process.

You don’t get found guilty or not guilty for domestic violence proceedings, unless they relate to a criminal charge for a contravention of an existing order.

In these proceedings the application is either upheld (99% of occasions) and a Protection Order is put in place, or the application is dismissed and any temporary orders are cancelled.

This is due to the fact that domestic violence proceedings until orders are in place are civil proceedings, not criminal charges.

The player in question is claiming his innocence, and given his nature it does seem very strange. It seems very complex.

Out the current Broncos backrowers from last season, there is probably only one that I definitely don’t want it to be. Please Lord don’t be him!

According to nobodies on the Internet, the player went to court and no action was taken. I can't confirm this beyond said nobodies.

Eh, it was a joke about the bigliness of some players' names, not speculating that the player with the smallest name was the one wot dun it.

The player in question is claiming his innocence, and given his nature it does seem very strange. It seems very complex.

Yup. Suspect it was a private application by the aggrieved, for a domestic violence protection order which is why the club said what they said, ie: a private matter sitting before a court proceeding.

For the applications thst do get struck out, private applications made by the aggrieved, are the most common.

Almost every year about this time a similar article is thrown out there and see if any mud sticks. Another will pop up around finals time.

There's always a few of these types of accusations per year against Broncos players, luckily we have the biggest broom & rug in the NRL.

I reckon even if Thaiday killed a KFC worker in cold blood for being out of potato and gravy, we could cover that up. Self defence for sure.

I don't want to mention his name.......but I think it Kim Jong Un!!!!!!!

There's always a few of these types of accusations per year against Broncos players, luckily we have the biggest broom & rug in the NRL.

I reckon even if Thaiday killed a KFC worker in cold blood for being out of potato and gravy, we could cover that up. Self defence for sure.
all the secrets are buried under the new centre of excellence. Jimmy Hoffa style....

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Sproj
  • davidp
  • Pablo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fatboy
  • Manofoneway
  • Mister Wright
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.