NEWS A club divided

Also you think bellyache would have kept katoni in the team with his current defensive efforts? I think not! He’s lucky we’re trash with no standards.

Yeah keep up the good work bro, throwing people under the bus isn’t fucking helping.

At least he is putting his own foot in his mouth this time.

Who said anything about a vaccine? You bought up life going back to normal in Wuhan, which was achieved without a vaccine, because they endured the most brutal lockdown and deep cleaning anywhere in the World, which makes your previous point about lockdown's being pointless now looks utterly ridiculous, which is becoming quite the theme for you.

Again, in the sporting world this is known as a stunning own goal.
Not in our sport! (The only sport that matters)

Also you think bellyache would have kept katoni in the team with his current defensive efforts? I think not! He’s lucky we’re trash with no standards.

Yeah keep up the good work bro, throwing people under the bus isn’t fucking helping.

Bellamy would have actually done this thing called ‘coaching’ and taught him how to defend rather than ‘run out of the line and pray’ policy they tell our outside backs currently

So this **** who has achieved actually nothing thinks he can come out and rinse his teammates like this. What a flog.

The team is cooked though. Milford is lazy, Boyd’s a gronk, Oates is a man child, Glenn is soft. These are our longest employed players and the ones who set the culture.

We need to run a broom and find old hard working, no bullshit players to rebuild culture, and a coach who will hold them to a high standard and not be their buds.
We shipped our best team-man/trainer off to Newcastle.

“There’s some boys there in leadership that are not really doing their job and I think there’s a lot of young boys in there that are getting away with a bit.

Leadership for these boys starts at the top. The coach.

Whatever Siebs is doing isn't working, and he may have lucked out at Souths that it worked with an already established team.

Siebs seems incapable of working with young players.

Last edited:
Broncos young gun Kotoni Staggs has confirmed that there is a lack of strong leadership within the squad, as the proud club battles to avoid a first wooden spoon.

Speaking on NITV’s Over the Black Dot on Tuesday, Staggs said the Bronco's playing squad had some good leaders in the group at the moment, but they needed to do more to re-establish a strong internal culture at the club.

“There’s some boys there in leadership that are not really doing their job and I think there’s a lot of young boys in there that are getting away with a bit. We need some leaders there to step up and to show us young boys what it’s about," he said.

Full article is here - https://www.sbs.com.au/nitv/article...aggs-confirms-club-lacking-quality-leadership

We all kinda knew that though, didn't we? Of all the 100+ game players, only Glenn might be putting in, but he's always been a bit cliquey himself and just doesn't have the talent now either. Milford and Boyd are a joke now, Oates will probably always be immature, Kahu is only here for the paycheck, Ofa doesn't really add anything. Te'o and Luke only really just got to the club recently and might not even be around.

Are we really getting to the SOS Macca stage? Even if he doesn't displace Turps or Paix, he can add something at training.

On another note I liked what Thorn had to say with regards to how he saw success when he played in teams that did well. I think it sums up perfectly the divide, lack of communication and general poor attitude amongst the players that contributes to such easy collapses in defence.

"Every time I won a title we were usually top of the defence," Thorn said on Wednesday ahead of their Friday night clash with the Western Force.
"Any time I've been in a team that's done well - we focused on it (defence) a lot at the Broncos, the Crusaders, the All Blacks.
"You look at the Crusaders and Jaguares in Super Rugby last year they were one and two; defence is just so important.
"What it says is a lot about your attitude, a lot about your mindset as a team, your connection, the spirit of the team."

It should be noted in the last Reds win against the Rebels the Reds made something like 232 tackles compared to the Rebels 80 and didn't concede a single try.

I dont think Kotoni is in a position to be critical of anyone that. He is almost 22 years old and still couldn't do the right thing. We need more players who have the Mindset Pat Carrigan has and not people like Staggs and all the other idiots who don't know how to do the right thing.

I dont think Kotoni is in a position to be critical of anyone that. He is almost 22 years old and still couldn't do the right thing. We need more players who have the Mindset Pat Carrigan has and not people like Staggs and all the other idiots who don't know how to do the right thing.

Whilst I agree it's very difficult to take anything you say regarding Carrigan seriously.

Active Now

• OnToSomething
  • Pablo
  • Astro
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.