NEWS A club divided

so im assuming tpj will still be getting paid in full for the season even though the nrl wont allow him to play? if so were is the repercussions for the player here? sounds like he got exactly what he wanted. he gets to do **** all for the rest of the year and get paid good money for it

The club can dock you pay after eight weeks out in a season.

So what is happening in Victoria, or the USA, or countless other countries/states? Never knew jumping at shadows was so fucking dangerous.
Bad flu?
Still sitting here waiting for this outbreak the Logan girls were meant to bring on.

Meanwhile in Wuhan
35DEA573 DDC3 435C 8E5A 2070BEAF63EA

But we’re being told life simply cannot return to normal until there’s a vaccine they are going to enforce everyone to have. It’s fucking bullshit.

Last edited:
Bad flu?
Still sitting here waiting for this outbreak the Logan girls were meant to bring on.

Meanwhile in WuhanView attachment 9492
Wow, Talk about an own goal here.

Yes, this sort of stuff would make sense given right back when this kicked off China enacted probably the most brutal lockdown anywhere in the world in Wuhan. It was essentially martial law and people were shot for attempting to leave their homes. 8 weeks of living inside your own home under fear of death, massive government rollout of deep cleaning and sterilisation of the entire city, and lo and behold, no more community transmission of Coronavirus in Wuhan, and suddenly several months later you can go back to holding huge pool party concerts like this.

It's almost as though a fast, thorough, and total lockdown of the population for a period of time is highly effective at removing the virus from a population... Wow, who'd have thought...

Again, just a stunning own goal on your end.

Last edited:
Wow, Talk about an own goal here.

Yes, this sort of stuff would make sense given right back when this kicked off China enacted probably the most brutal lockdown anywhere in the world in Wuhan. It was essentially martial law and people were shot for attempting to leave their homes. 8 weeks of living inside your own home under fear of death, massive government rollout of deep cleaning and sterilisation of the entire city, and lo and behold, no more community transmission of Coronavirus in Wuhan, and suddenly several months later you can go back to holding huge pool party concerts like this.

It's almost as though a fast, thorough, and total lockdown of the population for a period of time is highly effective at removing the virus from a population... Wow, who'd have thought...

Again, just a stunning own goal on your end.
Wrong mate

Bad flu?

Meanwhile in Wuhan

But we’re being told life simply cannot return to normal until there’s a vaccine they are going to enforce everyone to have. It’s fucking bullshit.
Welcome to my IGNORED list.

3a3

Last edited:
Bad flu?

Meanwhile in WuhanView attachment 9492
Not sure you're serious about this but how can a conspiracy suddenly spring into action around the globe that involves every single nation, involve a response that every single government knows full well will cause economic damage yet implement it anyway, involve every single health official worldwide????

More than 800,000 dead and that figure is under reported. Over 22 million infected and that figure obviously under reported. In my workplace two of the workers have parents who have died in Victoria and NSW from covid, one in the first wave, the other the second.

I just hope you're just being argumentative for the sake of it. People like Alan Jones and Andrew Bolt are already doing enough damage, thanks. Please don't hide here in this thread making idiotic assertions and casting aspersions on our governments for doing the best they can with an unprecedented event in modern history.

I'll not comment further and nor should you but if you wish to debate it rationally, the covid thread awaits. Not here.

Is there a Vaccine available I’m unaware of?
Who said anything about a vaccine? You bought up life going back to normal in Wuhan, which was achieved without a vaccine, because they endured the most brutal lockdown and deep cleaning anywhere in the World, which makes your previous point about lockdown's being pointless now looks utterly ridiculous, which is becoming quite the theme for you.

Again, in the sporting world this is known as a stunning own goal.

Last edited:
Not sure you're serious about this but how can a conspiracy suddenly spring into action around the globe that involves every single nation, involve a response that every single government knows full well will cause economic damage yet implement it anyway, involve every single health official worldwide????

More than 800,000 dead and that figure is under reported. Over 22 million infected and that figure obviously under reported. In my workplace two of the workers have parents who have died in Victoria and NSW from covid, one in the first wave, the other the second.

I just hope you're just being argumentative for the sake of it. People like Alan Jones and Andrew Bolt are already doing enough damage, thanks. Please don't hide here in this thread making idiotic assertions and casting aspersions on our governments for doing the best they can with an unprecedented event in modern history.

I'll not comment further and nor should you but if you wish to debate it rationally, the covid thread awaits. Not here.
I was banned from that thread about 3 months ago.

Sorry but I really can't fathom people's denial of this virus, you either have to get off the pipe or open your eyes.
Imagine thinking that because the Government and community took effective steps to curb it's impact, it probably never existed in the first place.

"Well we don't have Smallpox anymore and haven't for many years, who's to say we it ever existed in the first place?"

You have to be a simply stunning level of dumb to operate on that kind of logic.

Last edited:
Imagine thinking that because the Government and community took effective steps to curb it's impact, it probably never existed in the first place.

"Well we don't have Smallpox anymore and haven't for many years, who's to say we it ever existed in the first place?"

You have to be a simply stunning level of dumb to operate on that kind of logic.

Last edited:
I know it exists because one of my friends mum died from it.

I know the flu hasn’t disappeared because I have had it. Has there been less cases of the flu this year? Absolutely, you think the social distancing and border control measures put in place for COVID are having the effect of less spread of the flu and cold? Of course they are.

Take your halfwitted conspiracies somewhere else because to be completely honest I am fucking sick of it.
HEAR fkn HEAR!!

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.