NEWS A club divided

Gus said “The rumour has been out of there for a number of months that there is an element within the player ranks at the Broncos that is very disruptive. They’ve got no control over it, and they just don’t seem to be able to rein it in. So, I don’t think Tevita Pangai is the only one in this.”

Can anyone enlighten me as to what he is talking about here?
What is this element in the player ranks causing disruption? Is it an individual? The culture?
And why cant they control/rein it in?

Some cryptic shit in this statement.

maybe you should go spend some time in a country where there has been hundreds of thousands of infections and tens of thousands of deaths.
Just because it has not happened in Queensland (yet?) does not mean it isn't happening.
Don't forget the world is flat and 5G causes covid too
Zero active cases in Qld - it's not happening, as much as some are desperate for it to so they can validate jumping at shadows for 6 months.

Zero active cases in Qld - it's not happening, as much as some are desperate for it to so they can validate jumping at shadows for 6 months.

we have got active case ... we had no new cases overnight

we have got active case ... we had no new cases overnight
That's my bad I either misread or they took down an article I'm certain said there were no active cases. Anyway I now see there are 7 terrifying cases of this plague in the state.

@bazza This article/thread was written for you I think 😅

This recent turn of events actually goes a very long way to explaining why this boneheaded fool has spent like a third of all the Wednesday night's in his career flying to Sydney to front the judiciary.

Thats why he's no great loss. He's a fuckwit and TBH his league career will always be limited by that fact.

Gus said “The rumour has been out of there for a number of months that there is an element within the player ranks at the Broncos that is very disruptive. They’ve got no control over it, and they just don’t seem to be able to rein it in. So, I don’t think Tevita Pangai is the only one in this.”

Can anyone enlighten me as to what he is talking about here?
What is this element in the player ranks causing disruption? Is it an individual? The culture?
And why cant they control/rein it in?

Some cryptic shit in this statement.
Probably the same shit that derailed our season in 2016, only it's out of control now.

@bazza This article/thread was written for you I think 😅
Hahaha. I never questioned whether or not there was a divide between the playing ranks. With the imbalance in our squad in terms of age, a divide would be expected. It would make sense that the rookies would feel more comfortable around other rookies, while the older guys would be more comfortable around the older guys. I was just questioning whether hatred for each other was the result of the divide.

I still can't imagine a situation were teammates have genuine hatred for each other though. Is that what's happening within the four walls at Red Hill? Do players genuinely hate each other so much that they no longer have a professional working relationship any more? I can understand certain players getting along with some players more than they do with other players due to a variety of factors, but surely they'd still have a professional working relationship with the ones they are not as close with.

Either way, all I'd like to know is if we really have a situation were players cannot work together anymore professionally due to personal feelings of hatred? If we do, a simple coaching change won't fix that, and it is a deeper issue that needs to be resolved. It would most likely require a widespread cleanout of the playing squad.

so im assuming tpj will still be getting paid in full for the season even though the nrl wont allow him to play? if so were is the repercussions for the player here? sounds like he got exactly what he wanted. he gets to do **** all for the rest of the year and get paid good money for it

Last edited:
so im assuming tpj will still be getting paid in full for the season even though the nrl wont allow him to play? if so were is the repercussions for the player here? sounds like he got exactly what he wanted. he gets to do **** all for the rest of the year and get paid good money for it
Most of them are doing that already, on the field

Silly question! But, how do we actually know there's a pandemic? I swear if it weren't for the TV I wouldn't know anything was different. Don't know anyone sick, in fact not all year.

Do you find it interesting that the flu has allegedly disappeared? Or maybe they have just called the regular flu, cold, TB, pneumonia etc, a new brand name, Covid, and used it to scare the dumb masses into accepting huge abuses of power?

Pfff as if, right? I am sure that if that were the case, you guys would see right through it. Because you're all so smart. Right?

Follow up question. If a rule, order, law, or policy is so stupid it deserves to be disobeyed, would you all still obey it?

Why? Do you not have minds of your own?

I know it exists because one of my friends mum died from it.

I know the flu hasn’t disappeared because I have had it. Has there been less cases of the flu this year? Absolutely, you think the social distancing and border control measures put in place for COVID are having the effect of less spread of the flu and cold? Of course they are.

Take your halfwitted conspiracies somewhere else because to be completely honest I am fucking sick of it.

So what is happening in Victoria, or the USA, or countless other countries/states? Never knew jumping at shadows was so fucking dangerous.

Active Now

• Allo
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.