NEWS A club divided

Is this whether the player is injured or suspended?
Or is it just if they are suspended?
curious.....

I think it mainly involves suspensions but if you injured yourself doing something outside of football I would think it could be enacted too.

Broncos wouldn’t do it though, they would give extra pay.

Who said anything about a vaccine? You bought up life going back to normal in Wuhan, which was achieved without a vaccine, because they endured the most brutal lockdown and deep cleaning anywhere in the World, which makes your previous point about lockdown's being pointless now looks utterly ridiculous, which is becoming quite the theme for you.

Again, in the sporting world this is known as a stunning own goal.

Wuhan back to normal, is that so... Who is the source of info on this, the CCP? Amazing how a country of 1.4 billion and the initial source of the outbreak only has 85000 reported cases. What’s also amazing is the reported infection number stopped being updated 3-4 months ago. It’s almost like the CCP is not testing or reporting the real total for political reasons? But that’s not possible right, the CCP would never lie or withhold info would they? I’m sure coronavirus has just disappeared in one of the most densely populated countries on earth.

Last edited:
Wuhan back to normal, is that so... Who is the source of info on this, the CCP? Amazing how a country of 1.4 billion and the initial source of the outbreak only has 85000 reported cases. What’s also amazing is the reported infection number stopped being updated 3-4 months ago. It’s almost like the CCP is not testing or reporting the real total for political reasons? But that’s not possible right, the CCP would never lie or withhold info would they? I’m sure coronavirus has just disappeared in one of the most densely populated countries on earth.
Who is here defending the CCP you absolute Halfwit?

Broncos young gun Kotoni Staggs has confirmed that there is a lack of strong leadership within the squad, as the proud club battles to avoid a first wooden spoon.

Speaking on NITV’s Over the Black Dot on Tuesday, Staggs said the Bronco's playing squad had some good leaders in the group at the moment, but they needed to do more to re-establish a strong internal culture at the club.

“There’s some boys there in leadership that are not really doing their job and I think there’s a lot of young boys in there that are getting away with a bit. We need some leaders there to step up and to show us young boys what it’s about," he said.

Full article is here - https://www.sbs.com.au/nitv/article...aggs-confirms-club-lacking-quality-leadership

Broncos young gun Kotoni Staggs has confirmed that there is a lack of strong leadership within the squad, as the proud club battles to avoid a first wooden spoon.

Speaking on NITV’s Over the Black Dot on Tuesday, Staggs said the Bronco's playing squad had some good leaders in the group at the moment, but they needed to do more to re-establish a strong internal culture at the club.

“There’s some boys there in leadership that are not really doing their job and I think there’s a lot of young boys in there that are getting away with a bit. We need some leaders there to step up and to show us young boys what it’s about," he said.

Full article is here - https://www.sbs.com.au/nitv/article...aggs-confirms-club-lacking-quality-leadership
F*** me that is damning.

Jesus christ.

Could also not go play the pokies during the bubble.
ikr

don't need to be in the leadership group to be a leader. the fact he recognizes they are getting away with shit makes them look like school children.

ikr

don't need to be in the leadership group to be a leader. the fact he recognizes they are getting away with shit makes them look like school children.
The team is cooked though. Milford is lazy, Boyd’s a gronk, Oates is a man child, Glenn is soft. These are our longest employed players and the ones who set the culture.

We need to run a broom and find old hard working, no bullshit players to rebuild culture, and a coach who will hold them to a high standard and not be their buds.

The team is cooked though. Milford is lazy, Boyd’s a gronk, Oates is a man child, Glenn is soft. These are our longest employed players and the ones who set the culture.

We need to run a broom and find old hard working, no bullshit players to rebuild culture, and a coach who will hold them to a high standard and not be their buds.
No amount of player or probably even Coach turnover will fix this. The club is rotten to it's core from front office all the way through to the reserve grade players and the people who allowed that to happen should be ashamed of themselves..

Last edited:
Who is here defending the CCP you absolute Halfwit?

You made the claim life was back to normal in Wuhan thanks to extreme lockdowns genius. So unless you visited recently, where did you get that information?

Also you think bellyache would have kept katoni in the team with his current defensive efforts? I think not! He’s lucky we’re trash with no standards.

Yeah keep up the good work bro, throwing people under the bus isn’t fucking helping.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.