NEWS 'Abysmal, unacceptable': Legends unload on Broncos

Holy macaroni, Gordy on the show again right now absolutely unloading on the team. He is giving them both barrels! He also stated he goes out on the town in Brissy to a lot of nightspots and is always hearing from people about the bad behaviour of certain players. Something in this club is rotten to the core.
It's probably just me, but Tallis comes accross like a total mong in all of this.

Every time he makes a big bold statement the facts slightly change, like he is making a lot of shit up.

Focus on your Titans Gordy, they need you more than the Broncos do.

Holy macaroni, Gordy on the show again right now absolutely unloading on the team. He is giving them both barrels! He also stated he goes out on the town in Brissy to a lot of nightspots and is always hearing from people about the bad behaviour of certain players. Something or somebody in this club is rotten to the core.

Now he's unloading on Seibold. Whoaa!

I am actually Gordon Tallis

Gordy unloading now on Matt Lodge saying he should never have been signed and wouldn't have been in his day.

Premierships aren't won in the interview room.

Seibold obviously talks the talk but maybe it was a case of him pissing on the interview panel members' legs and telling them it was raining.

it might also be a case of the fact the was better than Wayne Bennett in 2018 combined with his awesome vision to guide the club moving forward

One interesting comment from Tallis - he said if he wanted to bring the club down he would start talking about "what goes on behind the scenes, off the field". Jesus talk about tension in that interview. He literally was the raging bull in how he was replying to questions from Kent and Yvonne.

One interesting comment from Tallis - he said if he wanted to bring the club down he would start talking about "what goes on behind the scenes, off the field". Jesus talk about tension in that interview. He literally was the raging bull in how he was replying to questions from Kent and Yvonne.

i doubt he has been behind the scenes in a long time ... he's pissed on 2 fronts.

1. that his mate didn't get the job
2. that the guy who took his mates "job" had the balls to call him (and the other ex players) out on their bullshit

It's probably just me, but Tallis comes accross like a total mong in all of this.

Every time he makes a big bold statement the facts slightly change, like he is making a lot of shit up.

Focus on your Titans Gordy, they need you more than the Broncos do.

Making ridiculous/ over the top statements is what gets you coverage in today's media. He can change his tune every five minutes, but as long as it's a grandiose claim or a strong opinion he will get better coverage than if he gave a measured opinion.

and if he his team had to come up against NRL level competition you may have a point
And if he had an NRL squad playing in the Super League you may have a point.

he said if he wanted to bring the club down he would start talking about "what goes on behind the scenes, off the field"

If he had anything, like he wouldn't have already said it.

Hey Gordy, I've heard off-field stories about you too. And you weren't painted in a very positive light at all.

Gordy's credibility has gone the way of his hair.

My favourite part was when Yvonne shot back 'So no one in your day was carried out of a niteclub'... he had NOTHING.

Last edited:
Holy macaroni, Gordy on the show again right now absolutely unloading on the team. He is giving them both barrels! He also stated he goes out on the town in Brissy to a lot of nightspots and is always hearing from people about the bad behaviour of certain players. Something or somebody in this club is rotten to the core.

Now he's unloading on Seibold. Whoaa!

Put up or shut up **** stick. He's the same as the guy that says "Look, I know something about someone but I just can't say alright? But fucken...if I did...fucken, shit would get real and shit"

Utter flog. Loved him as a player, would not brake if I saw him crossing the street.

Put up or shut up **** stick. He's the same as the guy that says "Look, I know something about someone but I just can't say alright? But fucken...if I did...fucken, shit would get real and shit"

Utter flog. Loved him as a player, would not brake if I saw him crossing the street.
Love your avatar. Wouldn't mind if Boyd even tackled like this. At least he's putting his body in the way.

Active Now

• theshed
  • Big Del
  • Dash
  • Kev_Guz
  • Gaz
  • marw
  • Jedhead
  • Skyblues87
  • I bleed Maroon
  • johnny plath
  • phoenix
  • jd87
  • Aldo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncos4life
  • TwoLeftFeet
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.