NEWS Adam Reynolds and Pat Carrigan altercation

View attachment 26022
Is this what itā€™s about? Its behind a pay wall and I didnā€™t get to see the Instagram link before it was deleted. What did I miss? Lol
Note: the more of a deal you make of this, the more of a deal it is. It is no big deal.

Badel:
"Brisbaneā€™s pre-season has been plunged into chaos following explosive footage showing skipper Adam Reynolds and star lock Pat Carrigan embroiled in a drunken scuffle. Vision released on social media shows Carrigan and Reynolds locked in a push-and-shove altercation amid screams from a female onlooker. The witness can be heard screaming: ā€œAdam ... Pat ... stop!ā€ as the scuffle ensues."
"The clash between Carrigan and Reynolds came just hours after Brisbane held their annual fan day which was a huge success, with thousands of fans flocking to Broncos headquarters to meet their stars. It is understood some Broncos players later kicked on into Fortitude Valley for drinks, but the bonding session took a turn for the worst when Reynolds and Carrigan almost came to blows. The NRL integrity unit is set to investigate the affair. It is a disastrous look for the Broncos, who are due to leave Australia in 10 days to be part of the NRLā€™s historic premiership launch against the Roosters in Las Vegas."

ision released on social media shows Carrigan and Reynolds locked in a push-and-shove altercation amid screams from a female onlooker. The witness can be heard screaming: ā€œAdam ... Pat ... stop!ā€

I mean...Walsh clearly isn't a female...unless:

scared homer simpson GIF

I feel like this will effect reyno more since heā€™s a Sydney boy. Heā€™s gonna feel pretty isolated at this point. Hope they sort this shit quickly.
What? Itā€™s irrelevant. Guarantee you Pat and Reyno made up with each other before the night ended. Journoā€™s are lowlife scum (sorry @McHunt) that turn nothing into something. I very highly doubt that they would still be bickering and this will have limited effect on the team as a whole if they donā€™t get suspended. The public seem to be pretty in favour of the media can go **** themselves itā€™s a non-issue camp than OMG. Only the people making a big deal out of it are the jealous fans that want to see us fall and media.

What? Itā€™s irrelevant. Guarantee you Pat and Reyno made up with each other before the night ended. Journoā€™s are lowlife scum (sorry @McHunt) that turn nothing into something. I very highly doubt that they would still be bickering and this will have limited effect on the team as a whole if they donā€™t get suspended. The public seem to be pretty in favour of the media can go **** themselves itā€™s a non-issue camp than OMG. Only the people making a big deal out of it are the jealous fans that want to see us fall and media.
It's the fans who are going on about it. You, for example.

Remember the old cliqueā€™s forming? This is a prime clique forming incident.
What did you do as a young bloke. Who gives a **** this happens at every sporting team from 13ā€™s chess through to 6th grade cricket. This shit happens. They arenā€™t bitchy females that turn on each other they get over it and build a better bond as a result instead of growing to resent each other for the things they say to each other. This shit happens.

What did you do as a young bloke. Who gives a **** this happens at every sporting team from 13ā€™s chess through to 6th grade cricket. This shit happens. They arenā€™t bitchy females that turn on each other they get over it and build a better bond as a result instead of growing to resent each other for the things they say to each other. This shit happens.
I would wait for them both to front a press conference saying it was no big deal, rather than speculate. You can't deduce from the video there's any animosity in it.

I hope youā€™re right. You may be old school where guys flogged each other and made up after. Young dudes can be really bitchy these days.

Regardless what you think of journalists, they wouldnā€™t be doing their jobs if they didnā€™t report this.. Youā€™ve got two of the biggest names at one of the biggest clubs doing what they did in that video in a public place.. itā€™s news and itā€™s their job to report it

I would wait for them both to front a press conference saying it was no big deal, rather than speculate. You can't deduce from the video there's any animosity in it.
Most sporting teams, even the great ones have personalities that clash from time to time and they almost always make up. Think the great Australian cricket team of the 90's to early 2000's who had plenty of big personalities who did not like each other (thinking of the late great Shane Warne and Steve Waugh - couldn't stand each other) but they made it work for the team.

I don't think that is the case here, probably a couple of blokes who had too much to drink and one of them pushed a little too hard.

Most sporting teams, even the great ones have personalities that clash from time to time and they almost always make up. Think the great Australian cricket team of the 90's to early 2000's who had plenty of big personalities who did not like each other (thinking of the late great Shane Warne and Steve Waugh - couldn't stand each other) but they made it work for the team.

I don't think that is the case here, probably a couple of blokes who had too much to drink and one of them pushed a little too hard.
Katich and Michael Clarke never made up.

Physical blokes also like to get physical.

Nine is calling it a "drunken fist fight." Can anyone make out any fists connecting here?

I've done shit like this a million times when I was their age. Notice they're on a patch of lawn? That's a wrestling mat.

Oh Boys this why Alcohol and Broncos don't mix it causes fights. **** it is trending oh boys you guys were on your best behaviour during the day

Active Now

• Maroon4life
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • Jazza
  • kiwi2
  • GCBRONCO
  • Battler
  • Tim K
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Cavalo
  • ezpz
  • Wolfie
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Spooky1013
  • Harry Sack
  • Santa
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Allo
... and 27 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.