OFFICIAL Adam Reynolds will join the Broncos in 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incoming reports indicate Adam Reynolds will sign a three-year deal with the Broncos worth approximately $2.25 million by the end of the week. That's $200,000 less than the Sharks offered, but will include the captaincy. Thank Wayne Bennett for swaying that, apparently. Reynolds is reported to have already told his team mates he's leaving.

Nicho Hynes signature is likely to follow.

Story has high confidence. Expecting announcement tomorrow.

Damien Cook:

“I have had a chat with him where I’ve asked him to stay, he’s a big reason why I came to the club in the first place, because he was the halfback. Is it a cruel part of our game where you can’t keep everyone? It is. But we’ll see what happens.”

Reynolds’ manager Steve Gillis:

“Not once has Adam said to me I don’t want to move to Queensland, it’s not a barrier at all for him. People just assume because he has four kids, he won’t want to move, but Adam is open to moving. Adam wants the security of a longer-term deal certainly. There’s no point signing one-year deals if you plan on playing for three or four more years. He will get a three-year deal wherever he chooses to go, he is 30 years of age and Benji Marshall (Souths teammate) has shown playmakers can play until their mid-30s.”

Meanwhile, the Sharks are rumoured to be considering Anthony Milford instead. But that's more speculation based on who else is coming to market than anything solid.

McHunt

DBA47AF7 90F2 4447 8A33 95B72E1C495A

I'm not sure the Sharks trying to insist their offer was lower than ours, makes them look better for missing Reynolds ... If their insistence is believed, all that will happen is people will just think they're incompetent for low-balling an elite half

So much for NRL 360 saying he'll be signing over the weekend. Its official now so the 10 day cooling off period has finished. The timing coincidences with Dave and Kevie's trip to Sydney. Things are coming up Broncos now

Milford would be perfect next to Reynolds, it's exactly what we've been crying out for.. if Kevvie can somehow get Milford to stay, that would be the perfect scenario
Milford can stay on one condition. He pays the club to be here. He owes them about 900k because he’s been playing like he’s worth 100k for a few years now. Tired of the excuses, he hasn’t been good enough or earned the right to play in this jersey.

So much for NRL 360 saying he'll be signing over the weekend. Its official now so the 10 day cooling off period has finished. The timing coincidences with Dave and Kevie's trip to Sydney. Things are coming up Broncos now
The kevolution (featuring donuts) is beginning!
Giphy 7

It’s either that or he has waived the 10 day period (if that is something you’re allowed to do?)

How good is it to finally have reasons to feel positive about the club again!

1. The team is really looking on the up
2. We bring in a GENUINELY elite halfback to fix one of our biggest issues
3. We have re-signed some really good kids, even though we've lost a few
4. TPJ is looking like a really consistent genuine gun now
5. We have some good structures on and off the field already starting to benefit us
6. We are going to have some real competition for spots next year
7. Our forward pack is really starting to hit their stride, the kids are starting to mature
8. We seem a genuinely top echelon CEO already putting his fingerprints over things
9. We now have a marquee and players willing to come to us
10. We feel like we are starting to be the Broncos again

Yep, he’s very experienced at 30 years of age this year. But he’s also reportedly on 650k at Souths so I just don’t think we’ll get the best bang for our buck for a declining player, even if he accepts a pay cut.
400 a season over 2 years for him, is what we would be probably looking at offering

It’s either that or he has waived the 10 day period (if that is something you’re allowed to do?)
But they claimed he is signing over the coming weekend and needs to complete a medical yet. 360 are full of horse crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• eazy-duzzit
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncorob
  • vnrizz
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • DrGee
  • Fatboy
  • marw
  • NSW stables
  • Viti
  • Wolfie
  • Skathen
  • Bronx48
  • LittleDavey
  • westy316
  • Horseheadsup
  • broncs30
  • Bronco bob
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Aldo
... and 91 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.