AFL 2009

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
OK, let me just start by saying that this is an absolute cop-out.

http://www.hawthornfc.com.au/news/newsa ... fault.aspx

The Lions played very well on Sunday and this tosser gives them absolutely no credit for their performance. I agree Hawthorn were ordinary, but you can't take anything away from the Lions on that performance, and that's what this apology does.

Anyway.....

Having a good year so far with the Lions and Saints in the top 4. Obviously I would 1000% prefer the Lions to win though!!!!!!!

Lions are loving it this year under Vossy. I think everyone was worried about Vossy coaching with no prior experience but he has done well so far and he really has the Lions playing as a unit. If the Lions don't get up I'd love to see the Saints do it.

No one other than St Kilda or Geelong will win it. Clearly no one else is good enough. Really the rest are playing for the minor placings!

Jeza23 said:
No one other than St Kilda or Geelong will win it. Clearly no one else is good enough. Really the rest are playing for the minor placings!

I can see how you would be saying that but I wouldn't write off the Bulldogs. They have a very good squad. Plus nobody thought anyone would get close to Geelong last year as well.

Bingo. PRemierships aren't won in March, April, May or June. They're only lost then!

Jeba said:
OK, let me just start by saying that this is an absolute cop-out.

http://www.hawthornfc.com.au/news/newsa ... fault.aspx

The Lions played very well on Sunday and this tosser gives them absolutely no credit for their performance. I agree Hawthorn were ordinary, but you can't take anything away from the Lions on that performance, and that's what this apology does.

Anyway.....

Having a good year so far with the Lions and Saints in the top 4. Obviously I would 1000% prefer the Lions to win though!!!!!!!
[icon_lol1. I'd love to see Bruno write one of these. I love the Hawks they're my 2nd favourite team but Brisbane dominated that game from start to finish, the only reason they were losing at half time was because they were making too many turn overs.

Having been to my first AFL match in Melbourne the other week, I now know they are the weirdest sports supporters on the planet. One bloke behind me (ok a 12 year old boy) was bawling his eyes out once the Hawks fell behind, never mind there was 20 minutes to go and they were only down by 3 points. To cry? Seriously?

Go the Lions
Go the Hawks

mrslong said:
One bloke behind me was bawling his eyes out once the Hawks fell behind, never mind there was 20 minutes to go and they were only down by 3 points. To cry? Seriously?

Was it Lachy?

Geelong FTW!

Hawthorn suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where's Lachy [icon_lol1.

I'm here you bastards.

Hawthorn are having such a brilliantly poor season. FFS.

I tipped a draw between St Kilda and Geelong, so close!

I would have won the weekly prize in my tipping comp if that came off. Devo.

I tipped the Saints by a goal and I was right.. haha Also Hawthorn have been unlucky with Injuries this year but it is good to see them losing,.

Go the Roos!!! I know they're having an ordinary season, but their win against Melbourne on Sunday shows exactly what they're capable of. I'm tipping Saints for minor and major premiers and Melbourne for wooden spooners.

Hatchy said:
Go the Roos!!! I know they're having an ordinary season, but their win against Melbourne on Sunday shows exactly what they're capable of. I'm tipping Saints for minor and major premiers and Melbourne for wooden spooners.

Yes the are capable of smashing the wooden spooners but not able to beat any other side in the comp. Well done Roo's

Worth noting that convicted glasser Albert Proud is still playing for the Lions.

Greg Inglis stood down.

Shows which code takes violence against women seriously.

Coxy said:
Worth noting that convicted glasser Albert Proud is still playing for the Lions.

Greg Inglis stood down.

Shows which code takes violence against women seriously.

How many AFL players have assaulted women in the past year compared to NRL?

And the relevance is?

Are you saying they should only start standing players down if it becomes a regular thing? So that Albert Proud is perfectly entitled to glass said woman and keep playing AFL?

Unread

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.