Alex Glenn responds

I don't think anybody has been sending death threats. Rather Lexy has been a bit melodramatic. Some players have been goaded into topping themselves which is entirely different.

If I'm wrong and there has been real death threats then it should be reported to the police ASAP.
Webke upped the ante on the news and said the threats were against both players and their families. Someone has gone completely over the top.

Death threats need to be reported to the coppers, plain and simple, and the merkin sending the death threats needs to do a year in the slammer.
That being said, GET OFF SOCIAL MEDIA.
Fucksake, i would love it if Seibold came out and said "ive taken all the players phones, they can have them back when we have won 5 in a row."
I am tired of this team.
Bunch of sooks and pussies through and through, its kind of why i wanted Lodge as captain, because he seems to have thicker skin and a bit of mongrel about him, the rest of the team seem to roll over and show their bellies on and off the field as soon as someone says something mean to them or puts a try on them.
The whole damn team needs to get their balls back.

Is it that hard to block the idiots?!

shit my 16 year old daughter deleted social media because it’s 99%AIDS. Surely these pampered sooks can do likewise

Players won’t stop social media as it restricts their sponsorship opportunities.

Players won’t stop social media as it restricts their sponsorship opportunities.
if they get dropped and subsequently fail to find lucrative contracts elsewhere, i'm sure that will effect their bottom line alot more. maybe they need to prioritize.

Last edited:
I ditched all forms of social media except Discord and Reddit a couple of years ago and have not looked back. I might hop on to Twitter to get the latest on some big breaking news that I caught wind of elsewhere, but I am not even a tweeter.

Social media seriously is one of the worst things to ever happen to modern society.

I ditched all forms of social media except Discord and Reddit a couple of years ago and have not looked back. I might hop on to Twitter to get the latest on some big breaking news that I caught wind of elsewhere, but I am not even a tweeter.

Social media seriously is one of the worst things to ever happen to modern society.
Great decision. 100% agree. The fact they design them to exploit the dopamine response and design them to be like an inescapable vacuum is scary.

Be careful with Reddit too. It's one huge echo chamber and I ended spending so much money after scrolling through some of my favourite subs. It is a pretty good way to advertise via perceived word of mouth.

Hope Lexy has managed to drag himself away from social media and have a word with Haas to iron out their animosity. Hope he's also found the time to explain to Fifita the advantages of sticking with us.

Saturday 15:00 kick off should suit our youngsters as it's much further away from their bedtimes.

Hope Lexy has managed to drag himself away from social media and have a word with Haas to iron out their animosity. Hope he's also found the time to explain to Fifita the advantages of sticking with us.

Saturday 15:00 kick off should suit our youngsters as it's much further away from their bedtimes.

Except it is a 17:30 kick off.

Yes and no. Twitter is a toxic environment of incessant abuse, but it's been a revelation for eyewitness reporting,

For example, just recently, the media were blanket reporting Antifa had nothing to do with the BLM street crime - that they're practically a non-entity - and have been giving an extraordinarily filtered account of the riots, looting and street violence. But even a cursory scan through Twitter will uncover thousands of hours of raw footage to the contrary. It's quite disturbing how blatantly dishonest the news media has become due to political advocacy.

Obviously, it works the other way in disseminating misinformation as well, but that's how life is.

Oh, and BHQ is social media. You better not be dissing us.

Last edited:

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • Waynesaurus
  • pennywisealfie
  • Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • Tim K
  • Battler
  • Aldo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Mr Fourex
  • Rah88
  • Financeguy
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.