Anthony Milford appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be a little controversial, but I think Milford could end up becoming the best player in our history. He still has a long way to go, but he is off to a good start.

Making this montage, some of the shit he does.. And with so much ease.

Agree. He has so much room to improve to and he is already dominating.

This kid will win a few dally m's

future origin team five eight
morgan or milford?

if take milford mainly because morgan has threre game to come of the bench and play anywjere whereas milford cant

This might be a little controversial, but I think Milford could end up becoming the best player in our history. He still has a long way to go, but he is off to a good start.

Absolutely agree.
Especially with the caliber of mentors he has around him. Bennett, Lockyer, Walters etc.
The sky is the limit for Milf.
Also....
Love your montages SF!
Brilliantly done & very entertaining. Watching them really gets the heart pumping! So looking forward to this season!! & your Milford montage
Definitely Milford origin 5/8

True story. I have been a fan of the Broncos since they joined the comp but my daughter, son in law and myself all became members for the first time this time last year. My daughter had been watching Milford play for Canberra and got me to watch him too. We were all convinced he would turn the Broncos around and so we became members to watch it happen live. At last years fan day my daughter shook his hand and told him we had become members to watch him play and the look on his face was priceless. There is no conceit at all in this kid. He was surprised and genuinely humble but gave me the impression he was determined to do his best. I walked away completely believing I had just met a champion.

I don't mind admitting i actually had some tears running down my cheek reading that story Sirlee - damn inspirational an just goes to show what a wonderful treasure we have with the Milf. Both on an off the field. The kid is very humble an growing up in Inala he certainly has not forgotten hes background as he can still be seen wandering around the asian noodle stalls at Inala Civic Centre from time to time with hes family.

Future captain of the mighty broncos without a doubt!

Milford is definitely captain material.

Last edited:
I don't mind admitting i actually had some tears running down my cheek reading that story Sirlee - damn inspirational an just goes to show what a wonderful treasure we have with the Milf. Both on an off the field. The kid is very humble an growing up in Inala he certainly has not forgotten hes background as he can still be seen wandering around the asian noodle stalls at Inala Civic Centre from time to time with hes family.

Future captain of the mighty broncos without a doubt!
Thanks for the kind words Faith and I don't think that there is any shame in expressing your feelings. Just touch that mascara up and stand tall my friend.

Seriously, has anyone actually paid attention to Milford in an interview? How is he captain material?

Seriously, has anyone actually paid attention to Milford in an interview? How is he captain material?

Listen to his more recent interviews, he has improved ALOT and will continue to improve as he is still really young.

Because last time I checked being the captain of a sports team doesn't mean you have to be an entertainer or great public speaker. If that was the criteria Thaiday would be the greatest captain the game has ever seen.

can someone post the anthony milford montage on this forum

Wow ahead of Lockyer, Langer, Tallis, Miles, Webcke, Lazarus, Sailor, Renouf, Civo, Kevin Walters etc?

Wow ahead of Lockyer, Langer, Tallis, Miles, Webcke, Lazarus, Sailor, Renouf, Civo, Kevin Walters etc?

He's in his early 20's dude, he has plenty of time to become better than all those guys. Locky and Langer are his biggest tests

Because last time I checked being the captain of a sports team doesn't mean you have to be an entertainer or great public speaker. If that was the criteria Thaiday would be the greatest captain the game has ever seen.

It's just as important. He's no where near ready to be captain, maybe in a few years. He can be a leader without the tag, but to be the face of our club, he needs to be at least a decent speaker, which he isn't yet. He's still too shy but he's also very young. In 4-5 years it will be a different conversation.

If we want a decent speaker as captain that pretty much rules Ben Hunt out, he struggles in front of a mic.

I guess we'll just have to live with Boyd or Parker (If we're judging them on their interviewability), and yes, I just made up a word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Sproj
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mustafur
  • Manlyman
  • Rambstien
  • NSW stables
  • Fitzy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • TimWhatley
  • ivanhungryjak
  • broncsgoat
  • BroncosAlways
  • Allo
  • Jedhead
  • Lostboy
  • Painin the Haas
  • Locky24
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.