VOTE Anthony Seibold Discussion

Should Seibold be sacked immediately?

• Total voters
Well when life gives you lemons.

Trust me I’d rather be wrong and have a good football team to support, but I’m not.

I just want to point something out. Not one person on this forum, has any issue with anyone voicing their opinion. Some will have go and think it's wrong, some will agree, but it's pretty rare to find people outright ripping into someones opinion.

Now, we've been over this in private a number of times, and I'm certain you know what you are doing. People don't have a problem with your opninion. They have a problem with your arrogance in supporting you stance. They have a problem with the way you speak to them, and then when you get the reaction you seek, you get confused when people get angrier and angrier towards you, and won't take you seriously.

Stop this woe is me fucking attitude. No one lands on BroncosHQ and is instantly disliked. No one. You landed here, your attitude caused people to dislike you, nothing else.

Do you think coming in here, and saying I told you so, and acting like you are is going to help your cause? Honestly, do you? I'm not even having a go, I'm just wondering if you really are just this fucking arrogant and blind to how you look when you act the way you do on here, or if you are just, wired that way.

You wouldn't act the way you act on here in person, because you'd likely get one on the chin.

Straight from the grand architect Anthony Seibold:

“I signed a long-term deal here and the last five weeks have been super challenging. My first two years as a coach I was able to get sides to the play-offs. After seven rounds last year we’d won two games and were able to make the playoffs. That’s still our aim."

I think at this point his aim should probably be getting his players to play for him. Without that.... sorry coach.

Staff are unable to block people, and we strongly discourage the useof the blocking system (It's likely going to be removed soon) due to the issues it can cause with the flow of conversation on the forums. You'll still be able to ignore if we do go ahead though.
Ha ha, the conversation is certainly disjointed, but I know exactly who is talking and what they are saying 😆

Well when life gives you lemons.

Trust me I’d rather be wrong and have a good football team to support, but I’m not.

That doesn't address the overall concerns that I believe the community here have with you, but it's fine, so long as you know.

Made the ‘playoffs’ (Lol) with a losing record mind you

“I signed a long-term deal here and the last five weeks have been super challenging. My first two years as a coach I was able to get sides to the play-offs. After seven rounds last year we’d won two games and were able to make the playoffs. That’s still our aim."

At this point, I'd get Neil Henry in for the remainder of the season, and see how he goes. If we turn it around give him another year. This has been an absolute debacle.

Neil Henry Henry assistant
Good thinking: we need to focus more on the Henry.

Eraserhead

You won’t win an argument with a narcissist. The grey rock method is the only way to deal with them. The “block” action is your friend.
He was right though. You could start by saying that, and see if it shuts him up.

Last edited:
It's mostly based on his record as head coach, which seems really average. Then Seibold's record was posted here recently, and it's just as bad.

So do we want another guy with no NRL experience and a shitty record as head coach again?
Yes if it is kevvie... cause no coach that is available we can guarantee will fix this.... at least we know he will fix the culture and passion at this club

nope ... but wait until we inevitably have to sack him
Probably. But it will at least put it to rest and then we can move on. Or...he could actually do well. It’s a win-win whatever way you look at it.

I think the playing group is actively trying to make it happen.

Regardless of what I think of Seibold’s work thus far I’m disgusted by this group of players, they may not like the coach but they are only hurting the fans and supporters by dishing up this garbage.

But as always it’s far easier to sack a coach than it is to sack numerous players so Seibold will go, whether rightfully so or not.

Kevin Walters is not the answer though, this immature bunch overhyped hacks need a veteran coach with a notoriety for man management and authority and is willing to bring in an entirely new entourage of support staffers.

Mate kevvie is the answer he will fix the additude so quickly up here it’s not even funny. I don’t know how many of you follow cricket but a great example is how langer has completely fixed the culture of Australian cricket.... you need someone like that... and the only person with the passion and credibility to do so is Kevvie

Last edited:

he also almost cried when he mentioned that he lost 5 in a row as a coach before he made it to the NRL.

Yeah that's right but none of us are ex legends of the club saying stuff to actively undermine the team in the papers, on radio and tellie .
Fair point but i'd rather listen to commentators who give an honest assessment rather than dickheads like Sterling and Vautin who cheer their former clubs during the coverage.

Active Now

• DrGee
  • Scdeac
  • bert_lifts
  • Manofoneway
  • lynx000
  • Harry Sack
  • LGH
  • Broncosgirl
  • Financeguy
  • jarro65
  • Kenny powers
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Stix
  • Howie
  • Gaz
  • FACTHUNT
  • sooticus
  • MrTickyMcG
  • IceWorks
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.