VOTE Anthony Seibold Discussion

Should Seibold be sacked immediately?

• Total voters
so assuming Seibs does get sacked then our options appear to be:

Kevvie - lol
Kearney - just sacked himself, great assistant, shit head coach
Dean Pay - about to join the unemployment queue
McGregor - will probably be in the unemployment queue by seasons end
Craig Fitzgibbon - highly rated assistant, seams to be a head coach in waiting. but another rookie
Toovey - did OK at Manly, but always hated him
Paul Green - managed to make a career out of a last minute GF win and a fluke 9 week run
why the lol on Kevvie?

kevvie would cry every week if we lost. i would rather someone give their heart and soul and try to win every week than talk about long term rebuilding strategies.

you seem outright dismissive for no particular reason.

The only way this gutless club will go (even though they won't be sacking Seibold) is with Kevvie.
And I would expect more of the same current results with him also.
However, we may then be media darlings.

Bennett obv 😂
Who would you hire as coach?

Nah not really. I think it has to be Kevvie.

I’m not sure why everyone is certain he’d fail. But then again they’re probably all the people that thought seibold would succeed.

Last edited:
Paul Green anyone? lol

Say what you want about the little gnome, you can't fault his passion. That's what this club needs right now, someone who's going to wear his heart on his sleeve and not afraid to give a spray to some players who desperately need one.

Head Coach: Paul Green
Assistant Coach: Stephen Kearney
Assistant Coach: Justin Hodges

Go.

I’m on board with this.

So much of our problem I think us fitness. When you're as fit as you can be it gives confidence.
Given our fitness levels were pointed out as flaw when AS arrived I find it hard to accept the shape this squad is in.
Clearly no one was doing anything but the bare minimum over the covid break.
I am starting to wonder if they collectively thought the season was done for this year and their training and application reflected that.

Kevvie - lol
Craig Fitzgibbon - highly rated assistant, seams to be a head coach in waiting. but another rookie
Paul Green - managed to make a career out of a last minute GF win and a fluke 9 week run
Those are most of the obvious ones that come to mind but I don't know if any of them are the answer.
What I will say is if the broncos do change the coach they can't go through the same tortuous process they did last time with multiple interviews, personality tests, psyche tests or whatever other bullshit that went on.
They just have to pick someone or two at the most, do some due diligence (but definitely not get any outside bullshit recruitment consultants) and just appoint him.
This must be a no frills process or we risk another trainwreck.

Bennett obv 😂

Nah not really. I think it has to be Kevvie.

I’m not sure why everyone is certain he’d fail. But then again they’re probably all the people that thought seibold would succeed.

Yeah I probably agree. Not much out there really. What, if anything, would you do with the squad?

This is what we needed after the game. Imagine having to sit through this after you've been thoroughly dicked:

Last edited:
Yeah I probably agree. Not much out there really. What, if anything, would you do with the squad?
For a start I'd have the lot of them come in at 05:00 the next morning after a loss and make them do extras. If they only want to give the jersey 50% on game day/night we'll take the other 50% the next morning. Starting with a swim in the ocean. I'm sure you'd get the required reaction.

Kevvie - lol

So what would you do?

Has to be a Kevvie/Hodges/Thorn Combo. Either of two of them would bring back some attitude and Brisbane culture.....Right now its dead and theres been no flash of response.

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • simplythebest
  • eggstar10
  • Reds2011
  • Fitzy
  • Gaz
  • ostin86
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Big Del
  • Nerd
  • jd87
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
  • spanky
  • mrtij
  • Dexter
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.