VOTE Anthony Seibold Discussion

Should Seibold be sacked immediately?

• Total voters
Medic

Medic

QCup Player
Nov 28, 2019
I actually thought milford gave it a real good crack last night and it was good to see him just trying to run and even take some hitups. Also 1 of the few players that wasn't smiling and laughing at the end of the game.

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
I agree with all of this post except about it not feeling good to be right about what’s happening.

it feels fucking great.

Id like to say a big **** you to all the dead shits that defended the fat pie eating train wreck ****.
[automerge]1593294339[/automerge]

a massive error in judgement. Bellamy was never ever going to come here
Well you opened this door so....
You really are a weak chap...
You disappeared for weeks when the Broncs were winning only to reappear to beat your chest .
I dont even reacall you saying Seibold would be shit just bleating ad nauseam about WB getting moved on.
I can see why you like him so much though, as good a coach as he was, he was a massive **** as well when it suited him.

Last edited:
broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Apologies yeah Glenn was good
Milford I agree was one of our better ones, but Boyd? What did he do apart from "that" tackle on their front-rower and a few other acceptable defensive efforts? I'd easily have Glenn and Haas above him in the "best players on the night" stakes at the very least.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
No demerit points needed. I’m not a fucking sook so can cop a bit of a spray.

Nice tantrum though. Throwing the toys out of the cot because the goat was right and you were fucking wrong is hilarious.

You still don’t get it. You being right means that the team you claim to love is well and truly fucked, why would you be so happy about that?

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
@Dexter

That’s wrong. I left the forum for a few months because every post I made was getting jumped all over. Now every post is as if the 2019 goat posted it.
I came back before the season started to cop my medicine because I foolishly was optimistic of success this season.
So yeah you’re wrong.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Which use to be Wayne’s specialty.

As much as we want to see these players suffer and be tortured on the training paddock for what they have produced post lock down, maybe it’s not such a bad idea to have one of those mid crisis pub sessions that teams in these situation sometimes turn to. Maybe some bonding and a few beers to loosen up and actually let out how they feel and what they really think might actually do more good than harm. Because whatever they are doing now is clearly not working.

Also if I had of known we would be in this sort of a rebuild and with this much inexperience, I would have even taken Nathan Brown over Seibold. Yes he took a a few years to get the Knights in some sort of competitive shape but they were in a much worse position than us with nowhere near the individual talent our roster possesses and they are reaping the benefits now. And as bad as it was roster wise in his first 2 years, they at least competed in games and were performing better than what we can currently produce so that would be a good start.

You would also have all the media backing him which shouldn’t be a prerequisite but it sure as shit helps to have the external noise backing you than tearing you down every second death riding you to the point of no return. Gorden would actually offer to help the club and would never had mouth when his mates coach the team.
**** yeah! Get Lodge on the piss and tell him to go have a word with a few of our senior players.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
The most disappointing this about this club is we don’t have a powerful figure like Porky Morgan who could step in and force the club to make a change at the top
Instead we have a clueless ceo who thinks only about money and couldn’t give two shits about winning

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Milford I agree was one of our better ones, but Boyd? What did he do apart from "that" tackle on their front-rower and a few other acceptable defensive efforts? I'd easily have Glenn and Haas above him in the "best players on the night" stakes at the very least.

I dont think Boyd was our best, but he wasnt our worst either.

A

Astro

QCup Player
Jun 27, 2014
The players are not playing for him. At all.

If he gave them a game plan they either chose to ignore it, or, the best worst case is that they did follow his game plan and that's what it looks like.

Either way we are fucked.

We will miss the finals this year if we dont act now. We have Storm, Roosters, Raiders, Para, and Penrith. Thats 5 games we can safely write off at this point. Having already dropped 5 and in a season thats only 20 rounds long a 50% win rate is almost out of reach.

If the club was going to act it needs to be now. A New coach this week and against a seriously depleted warriors outfit the new guy might be able to start off with a Win and might translate into some confidence among the squad.

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
@Dexter

That’s wrong. I left the forum for a few months because every post I made was getting jumped all over. Now every post is as if the 2019 goat posted it.
I came back before the season started to cop my medicine because I foolishly was optimistic of success this season.
So yeah you’re wrong.
Maybe, I think I called you right though.
All the self praise and being glad at the club losing so you can be right , well, you can jump.on the snotty end of my fuckstick

S

Shane Tronc

QCup Player
Apr 7, 2018
I think the other problem Seibs has is tries to be too smart for his own good. He is so wrapped up in all these fancy techniques and systems he has forgotten that footy is a pretty simple game. No need over complicate it.

Completely agree. Trent Robinson is the kind of coach Seibold pretends to be, but, where Robinson is an intellectual, Seibold is a pseudo-intellectual

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
That’s what I remember we couldn’t score but we didn’t have half the talent back then as we do now! I reckon he could do a job. **** just anyone to stop the shit defence structure

I think we had more talent back then to be honest. Hook had a similar team to us now during his time at the panthers. A lot of raw young guns with a lot of promise. He delivered up much of the same as his stint with us. Mid table finishes and an inability to find points. Though the obvious point to make here is that, we still can’t score points and we’re bottom of the table so Hook would definitely be an improvement.

the_next

the_next

NRL Captain
Mar 9, 2018
In all seriousness if the board actually had balls and do sack the clueless bloke who is coaching this team, who do they replace him with?
Kevvie is prob the only decent option, but I don't know that he would be able to get this team back on track. Im not convinced he has what it takes in the nrl. He and Kearney sound ok, but I don't think anyone outside Bellamy, Robinson or maybe Hasler would be able to do anything with this side.
I would be pulling the entire playing group in this morning and saying righto, we have had enough of this rubbish week in, week out. I would start trying to shop around a lot of the players in this side ie: Milford, Oates, Offa, Isaako, Lodge and almost pay half of their current contracts just to get them off the books.
I am actually a fan of both Lodge and Isaako, but I don't feel like this is the right team or environment for them.

It truely is dark times for this club, and there is no light anywhere close.

TheGreatCornholio7

TheGreatCornholio7

QCup Player
Jun 11, 2020
Because you all made me into a fucking villain for voicing my opinion, which just happened to be right.
These forum members like to bag out Tallis for saying on TV exactly what they themselves say in the forums.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Because you all made me into a fucking villain for voicing my opinion, which just happened to be right.

AcidicLoneFoxterrier-size_restricted.gif

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
I think we had more talent back then to be honest. Hook had a similar team to us now during his time at the panthers. A lot of raw young guns with a lot of promise. He delivered up much of the same as his stint with us. Mid table finishes and an inability to find points. Though the obvious point to make here is that, we still can’t score points and we’re bottom of the table so Hook would definitely be an improvement.
Yeah you’re right! He’s not the answer, I just hate our defensive structure so much. I don’t get it you have the roosters as “exhibit A” as to how to defend why not just fucking watch how they do it? It’s not overly complicated rush up then slide while the inside guys push out to the sideline for overlap support! I’m talking about goal line defence anyway.

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
The players are not playing for him. At all.

If he gave them a game plan they either chose to ignore it, or, the best worst case is that they did follow his game plan and that's what it looks like.

Yep, they are doing the absolute minimum to get by each week, there is just no desire to do anything more for the club let alone the coach.

Until the players, coach, and club are ready to sit down and get to the bottom of the real issue then nothing is going change.

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.