VOTE Anthony Seibold Discussion

Should Seibold be sacked immediately?

• Total voters
YES but it won't happen and even if they did it won't change anything. Stacking a team with islanders and kiwis is not a recipe for success and the 25 year history of the warriors proves that.

Im not going to watch this useless **** coach our team for another 5 years. fk this.
And that right there is why AS is a dead man walking.
The board has a lot to answer for in all of this ( the only thing they got right was the decision to move on from WB ) but surely even they can see this can't go on.
When we get beaten by that rabble NZ next week that will be it. Any resolve the board has left will be gone along with their choice for coach..

Seriously dude, you are an absolute fucking drop kick. You must be an absolute **** to live with.

Yeah yeah I will take the demerit points or ban or whatever this deserves happily, it will be fucking worth it.
No demerit points needed. I’m not a fucking sook so can cop a bit of a spray.

Nice tantrum though. Throwing the toys out of the cot because the goat was right and you were fucking wrong is hilarious.

YES but it won't happen and even if they did it won't change anything. Stacking a team with islanders and kiwis is not a recipe for success and the 25 year history of the warriors proves that.
Even if you chose to ignore the fundamental issues with this post - the fact we have plenty of players that aren’t from the demographic you mention, and they are some our worst performers - Kristian Woolf did an amazing job with the Tongan team.

Uh, what? Surely you're not saying that it's the players' race which is the problem are you? I'd expect that type of attitude from the VFL but not here.

Even if you chose to ignore the fundamental issues with this post - the fact we have plenty of players that aren’t from the demographic you mention, and they are some our worst performers - Kristian Woolf did an amazing job with the Tongan team.
Yeah the Tongans can get themselves up for a couple of weeks but the NRL goes much longer than that. Big, strong, fast Fijians on the wings are the go and maybe an explosive impact forward. England also seems to produce pretty good forwards lately but the Broncos sign an English winger. If the Broncos played union i'd be all for signing Kiwis but not in rugby league.

Yes the the man in charge is part of the problem, but the biggest one is the center, the 5/8 and the other older players who aren't carrying the load. A serious cull of the top 30 needs to happen, someone mentioned Clint Gutherson on the round 7 discussion, not a world beater but a leader with attitude who lifts the other joe averages around him to be better than expectations. Why are our senior leadership lacking this quality, and don't say coach because Brad Arthurs is just as vilified as our man. Put in Qcup anyone who doesn't show up to work 15 minutes early and is ready to go and rip in 100% all training, and if there is no results after the dead wood is cut then take the coach out the back and shot him.

This fool somehow pulled the wool over the club with just 1 year experience at the top level.
He couldn't give two ***** if he ruins the club with his bin full of money. they sack him he walks away still smiling but the club is left to deal with his fucked up idiotic ways. The players have ZERO faith in him you can see it week in and out. We have always been a club with rock solid defence and now we are like fucking tissues waiting to be torn apart. Siebold has Zero clues about what to do.
SACK HIM IMMEDIATELY don't waste the rest of the season with his BS excuses and lame ass interviews. Get ridof the rot and get him to take Boyd and Milford with him and FFS get rid of the old has been Luke and co we don't need pensioners claiming greatness because they played for the CLUB FFS. Smiling and laughing after yet another loss shows how little they care about the club and just care about their paycheck and notoriety.
Get Kevvie in as interim coach until the end of the year and make the changes that we need. Milford is a total waste of space. Give Boyd his retirement watch now and say Adios.
I am so worried that they keep things as they are for the rest of the season and then try and rebuild in the off season. The destruction Siebold has caused at our club is not just a short term fix he has fucked the club for at least 4-5 years. SO ANNOYED !!

Uh, what? Surely you're not saying that it's the players' race which is the problem are you? I'd expect that type of attitude from the VFL but not here.
No not about race. Fact is different ethnicity have different traits Jamaicans are fast, Africans have great stamina and Polynesians have great explosive power that is why they are great at union but most aren't suited to a power/stamina game like league.

What techniques and systems. We rank dead last for even basic shit like decoy runs.

They literally don't know what to do out there.
So much of our problem I think us fitness. When you're as fit as you can be it gives confidence.
Given our fitness levels were pointed out as flaw when AS arrived I find it hard to accept the shape this squad is in.
Clearly no one was doing anything but the bare minimum over the covid break.

I think our defence under Hook was good. Our issue was we couldn’t score points to save lives. Endless repeat sets in opposition 20 only to come up with nothing.
That’s what I remember we couldn’t score but we didn’t have half the talent back then as we do now! I reckon he could do a job. **** just anyone to stop the shit defence structure

I know it’s the cool thing to do to pile on Milf and Boyd but they were actually our two best last night.
This fool somehow pulled the wool over the club with just 1 year experience at the top level.
He couldn't give two ***** if he ruins the club with his bin full of money. they sack him he walks away still smiling but the club is left to deal with his fucked up idiotic ways. The players have ZERO faith in him you can see it week in and out. We have always been a club with rock solid defence and now we are like fucking tissues waiting to be torn apart. Siebold has Zero clues about what to do.
SACK HIM IMMEDIATELY don't waste the rest of the season with his BS excuses and lame ass interviews. Get ridof the rot and get him to take Boyd and Milford with him and FFS get rid of the old has been Luke and co we don't need pensioners claiming greatness because they played for the CLUB FFS. Smiling and laughing after yet another loss shows how little they care about the club and just care about their paycheck and notoriety.
Get Kevvie in as interim coach until the end of the year and make the changes that we need. Milford is a total waste of space. Give Boyd his retirement watch now and say Adios.
I am so worried that they keep things as they are for the rest of the season and then try and rebuild in the off season. The destruction Siebold has caused at our club is not just a short term fix he has fucked the club for at least 4-5 years. SO ANNOYED !!

Seriously dude, you are an absolute fucking drop kick. You must be an absolute **** to live with.

Yeah yeah I will take the demerit points or ban or whatever this deserves happily, it will be fucking worth it.
I'll take half the demerits because I was thinking something similar.

I know it’s the cool thing to do to pile on Milf and Boyd but they were actually our two best last night.

Milford I agree was one of our better ones, but Boyd? What did he do apart from "that" tackle on their front-rower and a few other acceptable defensive efforts? I'd easily have Glenn and Haas above him in the "best players on the night" stakes at the very least.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.