VOTE Anthony Seibold Discussion

Should Seibold be sacked immediately?

• Total voters
I can't believe Fifita is anywhere near our squad let alone training with the boys.

Pies is so fuckin desperate to save face that he'd play the devil if he thought he could get us a win. What good does playing Fifita do for the long term benefit of this club do?

What message does that send to the others?

Yeh Dave are you planning on sticking around? Oh yeh boss. Okay we'll get your leg fixed now and rehab it - no pressure Dave we'll pick up the tab for the op and we'll cop the losses while you're out rehabing.

Nek minute Dave be like - Oh I forgot to say that BS about not wanting to sign because of not liking my manager does not count now. Thanks for looking after me though.
Is the devil a fullback? Would be handy

He should just be sat down and given those maccas cards for the rest of the year. Let him go to the titans out of shape and under done. Why should we waste any more resources on him that could benefit the titans.
Milford can assist him in this process.

I found one too. Said "sign Harry". Obviously meant nothing.

giphy.gif

In deciding whether Fifita plays for us this year ask yourself these 3 questions.
1. am I a Broncos fan?
2. Are we a better side with him in it?
3. Are we a better chance of winning with him being picked?
If you answered "yes" to these 3 questions then there's your answer.

In deciding whether Fifita plays for us this year ask yourself these 3 questions.
1. am I a Broncos fan?
We're paying for him. Why not use him?

Cooper Cronk won a grand final for the Storm, and the next year won one against them for the Roosters. I don't recall Bellamy throwing a tantrum and standing him down.

Last edited:
1. am I a Broncos fan?

You left out the most important question:
Will it rob the opportunity of younger Broncos to develop their game by letting Fifita play?

Will it rob the opportunity of younger Broncos to develop their game by letting Fifita play?
If you call getting thrashed each week, standing behind the goal posts looking depressed as developing their game, then yes it is robbing one player of that wonderful opportunity.

Nah, we can loan them to the Raiders. It's called intelligent development :rofl

We're paying for him. Why not use him?

Cooper Cronk won a grand final for the Storm, and the next year won one against them for the Roosters. I don't recall Bellamy throwing a tantrum and standing him down.

They were premiership contenders. We are a wooden spoon side and have no need for Fifita’s services this season.

Walker brothers and Toovey have been formally rejected by the Warriors. Green still a candidate.

View attachment 9017
Not sure if Green would be a good fit for the Warriors.
That is a club that has trashed plenty of careers of both players and coaches.
He would want to think long and hard about taking that job on.

1. am I a Broncos fan?
Shortsighted.
If you are trying to win as many games this year as possible, yes of course you play him.
But what good does winning 3 or 4 games this year do?
We need to think long term, what is going to help us win games next year?
For me that is picking players that will be there next year, developing combinations, gaining experience.
So I would not pick Fifi, and I would not pick Boyd either.

Last edited:

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Santa
  • Fozz
  • Kev_Guz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Justwin
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.