VOTE Anthony Seibold Discussion

Should Seibold be sacked immediately?

• Total voters
WjPSYGw.gif

So we want to ditch Seibold because he’s unproven and hasn’t done much for Cam Smith, who’s never coached a game in his life.

Are we looking for a head referee for Brisbane?

Good or great players don’t make good coaches. Exhibit A, Freddy Fittler at the Roosters. Exhibit B, Wally on the GC.
In Wally's defence he really didn't have much to work with in player roster, the financial situation of the club and internal issues between him and the management. He wasn't exactly coaching a side like the Roosters or Raiders here like Freddy or Meninga with the resources these clubs had.

In Wally's defence he really didn't have much to work with in player roster, the financial situation of the club and internal issues between him and the management. He wasn't exactly coaching a side like the Roosters or Raiders here like Freddy or Meninga with the resources these clubs had.
That and Brad Fittler has almost won 3 series in a row now - he may have turned a corner on the coaching front. (Can't seriously tell me we stand a chance this year with all 3 QLD Teams in the bottom 4).

That and Brad Fittler has almost won 3 series in a row now - he may have turned a corner on the coaching front. (Can't seriously tell me we stand a chance this year with all 3 QLD Teams in the bottom 4).

If they choose right, they could be. Qld still has a gun spine.

1. Ponga
2. Gagai
3. Mann
4. Morgan
5. Holmes
6. Munster
7. DCE
8. Arrow
9. Grant
10. Papalii
11. Fifita
12. Kaufusi
13. McGuire

14. Hunt
15. Tino
16. Molo
17. Su'A

1. Ponga
2. Gagai
3. Mann
4. Morgan
5. Holmes
6. Munster
7. DCE
8. Arrow
9. Grant
10. Papalii
11. Fifita
12. Kaufusi
13. McGuire

14. Hunt
15. Tino
16. Molo
17. Su'A

Don't give me hope.... let me be a debbie downer :P lol

1. Ponga
2. Gagai
3. Mann
4. Morgan
5. Holmes
6. Munster
7. DCE
8. Arrow
9. Grant
10. Papalii
11. Fifita
12. Kaufusi
13. McGuire

14. Hunt
15. Tino
16. Molo
17. Su'A

That backline. Yuck

With Gagai and Holmes on the wings and Pong at fullback, we really just needs centres who can defend well and pass the ball. Especially on the left side, Holmes has an insane strike rate and the last thing we need is a ball hog.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • Brocko
  • Manofoneway
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • Allo
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Xzei
  • sooticus
  • broncos4life
  • Big Del
  • lakers133334
  • RodF
  • ivanhungryjak
  • NSW stables
  • Johnny92
  • Broncorob
  • Behind enemy lines
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.