VOTE Anthony Seibold Discussion

Should Seibold be sacked immediately?

• Total voters
Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
Just saw the club statement thing and thought he was done. I got a little excited

the_next

the_next

NRL Captain
Mar 9, 2018
Peter Gentle is taking over for the current moment.
This will be interesting, I wouldn't be surprised if he has coached his last game. Yes, it has nothing to do with football, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is the start, especially as there are other things in his life besides football.

Last edited:
broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Just heard a rumour if true I don’t actually give a **** if he’s ok

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
As we all know, Seibold needs to go and (more then likely) will be gone at seasons end, actually a thrashing by Canberra may change that? But unfortunately this board is just so piss weak and living in fantasy land that they probably still thin that we can make the 8.. lol.
We would have to be odds on to take the spoon this year with who we are still yet to play.
The big issue is, who the **** do we replace this current coach with? Green and Walters are probably the front runners, but honestly I don't have any confidence that we will see much improvement with either as coach.
Ikin for mine is a walk in for the CEO role and I think he is what this club needs moving forward.
I couldn't give a single **** how this team performs off-field. It is clear that the board and management only currently care about the off-field side of the organisation and pretty much have forgotten that this is a sporting club.
There are rumbles that Madge Maguire isn't too happy at the Tigers and he may become an option.. He is probably sour on how things went when he last applied for the role, but I think a hard head like him is what this squad needs.
I was filthy that we lost Fifita and still am, but I have now come to realisation that there are a lot deeper issues then losing Fifita.
I'd be happy to put the entire group in a room **excluding Haas, Dearden and Carrigan** (once the coach is gone) and say to them if you are not happy, then go, however the club isn't chipping in any $.
I think we could build this roster moving forward on those 3: Dearden, Haas and Carrigan.
Yeah I have got a bit off track but honestly there is just so much wrong with this club as a whole that its hard not to go off on different tangents.
I think you need to add Staggs, Paix, Herbie and Coates to your list and I'd even put Flegs in there. The rest yeh nah they're having a laugh at the club's and our expense.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Just heard a rumour if true I don’t actually give a **** if he’s ok

Courier mail reporting it has something to do with supporting his eldest daughter. Not sure if that ties into your rumour

abashii

abashii

NRL Player
Contributor
Jul 14, 2014
It’s to do with his daughter so how could anything like that warrant your response?
Could be a different rumour. I read one on another site that is far less nice and doesn't bear repeating.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Could be a different rumour. I read one on another site that is far less nice and doesn't bear repeating.

giphy.gif

PM if you prefer though

Last edited:
winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
With the news of the warriors hiring Nathan brown (lol) and Phil Gould, what’s happening with Todd patten? Broncos could bring him in as an assistant at least.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Allo
  • Behold
  • KateBroncos1812
  • MrRobot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.