VOTE Anthony Seibold Discussion

Should Seibold be sacked immediately?

• Total voters
Broncapz

Broncapz

NRL Player
May 1, 2016
2 premierships with wynnum 1 with cows plus a Gf appearance. Qld residence winning coach prelim final with roosters under 20s .
Hardly a proven failure as a coach.

Ok, so failure as a coach was a touch hyperbolic.

Barely above 50% win rate, leaving mid season after missing the finals 3 seasons in a row is not what I want on a resume of a future Broncos coach.

john1420

john1420

It's Bronco Time
Contributor
Aug 27, 2008
Yep, I always wanted Milford gone and to keep Nikorima. Niko is flat out a better player on a third of his wage. Milford is shit.

I did not think that at the time, but I sure do now

IceWorks

IceWorks

NRL Player
May 10, 2019
Could be about Ikin spraying Bennett earlier in the week for his covid breach
Perhaps he was having lunch with people inside the bubble? Based on WB's flippant treatment of what should be a serious matter (regardless of how silly it all is those are the rules that were agreed to allow a 200M concern to keep operating their business) I imagine that there must be a LOT of nervous players and staff at the moment. I just hope the season continues... as much as I want the Broncs to win I would rather watch them lose than not play anything at all...

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
I did not think that at the time, but I sure do now
He’s in better form but he is definitely not the better player. Our whole team is performing poorly, once we have our new coach milf will come good.

Mightybroncs2k17

Mightybroncs2k17

NRL Player
Jan 15, 2017
This next two weeks is absolutely massive for our coaches immediate future i think. If in the coaches absence we put on two hugely improved performances showing spirit, heart and fight i think the writting will be on the wall and the board will have no option then to sack him immediately.

This is the teams chance to make a statement without having to say a word if they truly don't have faith in the coach anymore.

Purple Pills

Purple Pills

NRL Player
Jul 13, 2017
2 premierships with wynnum 1 with cows plus a Gf appearance. Qld residence winning coach prelim final with roosters under 20s .
Hardly a proven failure as a coach.

Whether you like him or not, Green’s CV compared to Seibold’s makes Green look like Prime Wayne Bennett vs Jason Taylor going for a job.

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
The rumours keep sprouting up on social media about Siebold's antics in his personal life. They seem to get worse by the hour. True or partially true or completely false, I think Seibs has coached his last game in a Bronco polo.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
The rumours keep sprouting up on social media about Siebold's antics in his personal life. They seem to get worse by the hour. True or partially true or completely false, I think Seibs has coached his last game in a Bronco polo.
They can’t be real surely.

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
Any chance of a pm as to what the rumours are?
You seriously don't want to know. It is disgusting. Just hoping that none of it is true but suspecting that there is some substance to it.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013

So what Nathan brown roasted Wayne with applies to Seibold as well?

john1420

john1420

It's Bronco Time
Contributor
Aug 27, 2008

Are they going to downgrade him to a training singlet?

Board: "That will teach him" :)

Last edited:
Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Weidler reporting that Seibold is 'paranoid' about Kevin Walters taking over as coach.

Fingers crossed.
If Walters takes over as coach, then we had better get used to our current ladder position because we'll be stuck down here for a while yet

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Galco
  • winslow_wong
  • Waynesaurus
  • bb_gun
  • Fatboy
  • Dash
  • Mr Fourex
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.