Anthony Seibold is no longer our coach

The rumours were viscous and that kind of stuff is horrible.

The pr wagon that hes dragged himself into with over hyped drama stamping feet, was totally the wrong way about it. I get the guy was under the pump, but there's a way to execute and handle things. His legal team have a lot to answer for in this regard. It appears the crack cybersquad and his lawyers have milked it hard.

The pr wagon that hes dragged himself into with over hyped drama stamping feet, was totally the wrong way about it. I get the guy was under the pump, but there's a way to execute and handle things. His legal team have a lot to answer for in this regard. It appears the crack cybersquad and his lawyers have milked it hard.

100% how I feel about it you just worded it much simpler then I ever could

Well said, exactly my thoughts.

No one should defend malicious baseless rumours, but Seibold has only been made to look like the real fool here by spending probably 10's if not 100's of thousands in legal fees hiring some cracksquad of nobodies to do precisely nothing.

Well said, exactly my thoughts.

No one should defend malicious baseless rumours, but Seibold has only been made to look like the real fool here by spending probably 10's if not 100's of thousands in legal fees hiring some cracksquad of nobodies to do precisely nothing.
I’m not saying this is or isn’t why he has done it, but by Seibold doing this and sacrificing the money that he has, hopefully it acts as a catalyst for real change so that mechanisms and legislation are put in place to prevent others going through the same thing.

Morally, the people who have taken his money, delivered nought and taken him for a ride are opportunistic scum, but hopefully, if nothing else, Seibold gets a warm and fuzzy feeling knowing he’s somewhat started paving the way for others.

Last edited:
Don’t agree with any of you. I’m glad he’s holding the trolls accountable, it ain’t an easy thing to do at all. Hopefully it helps to ensure laws are evolved to stop this bullshit. It doesn’t matter who it is that does it, the things that were said were disgusting, harmful and malicious, not to mention just plain slander.

Hang on........are you describing this?
Seibold, who was the target of rumours about his personal life, was accused of taking illicit drugs and sleeping with partners of his Broncos squad.

You're being a bit melodramatic aren't you.......?

Its got Harvey Keitel and The Bad Leuitenant written all over it......Siebs is a fucken legend !! :rooock:

Last edited:
I’m not saying this is or isn’t why he has done it, but by Seibold doing this and sacrificing the money that he has, hopefully it acts as a catalyst for real change so that mechanisms and legislation are put in place to prevent others going through the same thing.

Morally, the people who have taken his money, delivered nought and taken him for a ride are opportunistic scum, but hopefully, if nothing else, Seibold gets a warm and fuzzy feeling knowing he’s somewhat started paving the way for others.
How is it going to accomplish anything at all?

Look, I spent countless thousands and achieved diddly-squat. No charges laid, no names revealed, no legal claims filed. Absolute piss in the wind.

If anything it's a green light to go even harder with rumours since absolutely nothing will be done.

Last edited:

Look, I spent countless thousands and achieved diddly-squat. No charges laid, no names revealed, no legal claims filed. Absolute piss in the wind.

If anything it's a green light to go even harder with rumours since absolutely nothing will be done.
I thought I answered this in my first paragraph?

I thought I answered this in my first paragraph?
After the countless suicides and over a decade of internet rumours, I don't think Seibold is a blip on the radar to make a push for legislative change. No one in the broader community is going to care about some millionaire sports coach having a rumour that he slept with someone and had a few sniffles. Pretty dumb to spend the ludicrous amount of money he did.

If it was a moral crusade, spend that dumb amount of money and start a foundation that's against cyber-bullying.

Last edited:
After the countless suicides and over a decade of internet rumours, I don't think Seibold is a blip on the radar to make a push for legislative change. No one in the broader community is going to care about some millionaire sports coach having a rumour that he slept with someone and had a few sniffles. Pretty dumb to spend the ludicrous amount of money he did.

If it was a moral crusade, spend that dumb amount of money and start a foundation that's against cyber-bullying.
Just presenting a potential positive from the situation mate. If it saves just one life or helps one person deal with a similar situation, it’s honestly a win as far as I am concerned.

But at the end of the day, how Seibold spends his money is up to him, so I’m not sure why it’s worth criticising him for wanting to hold those responsible to account.

But all that aside; ground swell, broad exposure and ongoing dialogue is a great tool to effect real change. It’s how a lot of watershed moments begin.

Indeed, months after it all happened, here we are, still talking about it.

Just my two cents.

Last edited:
Just presenting a potential positive from the situation mate. If it saves just one life or helps one person deal with a similar situation, it’s honestly a win as far as I am concerned.

But at the end of the day, how Seibold spends his money is up to him, so I’m not sure why it’s worth criticising him for wanting to hold those responsible to account.

But all that aside; ground swell, broad exposure and ongoing dialogue is a great tool to effect real change. It’s how a lot of watershed moments begin.

Indeed, months after it all happened, here we are, still talking about it.

Just my two cents.
I cannot disagree with this. How oft the sight of the means to do ill deeds, makes ill deeds done.
By bending over you invite entry and some seeing you in that position will take advantage. The way he handled it is not my method, I'd have fronted the media with the rumour running on a band at the bottom of the screen.

I'd stare into the camera and tell people that not only is the crap below not true but how would you feel if people did it to you, your partners, family or friends. I'd go on to say this shouldn't be part of celebrity and I might even go on to describe the kind of person I think would write such rubbish. No matter, bull by the horns, face the onslaught with resolution. One things certain, had he done so he'd be admired for his guts. Possibly even won a few fans back. I know I'd be on his side concerning the issue.

Last edited:

I think they are pressuring for the creation of a specific offence for cyber bullying, it appears to me that has been the aim for Molan and Seibold all along.

I cannot disagree with this. How oft the sight of the means to do ill deeds, makes ill deeds done.
By bending over you invite entry and some seeing you in that position will take advantage. The way he handled it is not my method, I'd have fronted the media with the rumour running on a band at the bottom of the screen.

I'd stare into the camera and tell people that not only is the crap below not true but how would you feel if people did it to you, your partners, family or friends. I'd go on to say this shouldn't be part of celebrity and I might even go on to describe the kind of person I think would write such rubbish. No matter, bull by the horns, face the onslaught with resolution. One things certain, had he done so he'd be admired for his guts. Possibly even won a few fans back. I know I'd be on his side concerning the issue.
Yeh, on the surface it looks like he’s achieved nothing and it may even end up that way. But at least he’s taken action, which is a positive step towards fixing a problem that is much bigger than his personal plight alone.

Was it the right thing to do or the right way to go about it? Who knows, and I guess this forum proves it’s very much debatable. But each to their own I suppose. He’s seemingly trying to take a stand, so I hope it works out for him and sets the wheels in motion.

However, as @Kimlo correctly said, this has been going on for yonks, so my confidence in those that have the power to legislate such change is far from high.

Well said. Then if he had pursued it, it would have more weight and been more about the important issue at hand than about him not denying it or over-reacting.

You all just love to cheer against him. If it were Kevvie copping the same treatment, you’d all be up in arms.

Not at all. The rumours were disgusting and malicious, everyone has admitted that but the way it was handled was really poor. You don't have to be a 'hater' to recognise that it was handled poorly.

I have also said repeatedly that I worry about his mental health after all the rubbish he went through outside of being the coach.

Sure, whilst you and nearly everyone else continue to derive joy from another’s misery.

How is stating an opinion deriving joy from another's misery? Am I happy he is no longer coach o the Broncos? Yes. Am I happy he went through all the vitriol he did? Absolutely not!

I find no joy in his suffering and I don't appreciate you making the assumption I do and that I cannot separate the coach from the person.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.