Anthony Seibold is no longer our coach

Remember when this guy destroyed the Broncos in less than two years.

I'm suing him for false advertisement and seeking aggravated damages.

hmm mixed feelings on this one. cyberbullying of that ilk sucks and should be stamped out, and so drawing more attention to it is a good thing, plus exposing any existing holes in legislation with this sort of stuff may help plug them in future for other cases

but i think everyone knew he was going to lose from the start and a result like this does more harm than good overall. he was a high profile guy, paid a lot of money for crack cybercrime experts, and not a single thing will be done. what hope is there for the 13yo that gets bullied everyday?

hmm mixed feelings on this one. cyberbullying of that ilk sucks and should be stamped out, and so drawing more attention to it is a good thing, plus exposing any existing holes in legislation with this sort of stuff may help plug them in future for other cases

but i think everyone knew he was going to lose from the start and a result like this does more harm than good overall. he was a high profile guy, paid a lot of money for crack cybercrime experts, and not a single thing will be done. what hope is there for the 13yo that gets bullied everyday?
Mmmm, I was wondering...has anybody thought of not turning on the sites that contain the 'bullying? Like, if a 13 year old doesn't log in to sites which contains posts the 13 year old finds offensive then that'd pretty well stop the bullying, yes?

Don't look, don't see, don't get hurt, don't commit suicide...I wonder if anyone's ever suggested not looking.

Mmmm, I was wondering...has anybody thought of not turning on the sites that contain the 'bullying? Like, if a 13 year old doesn't log in to sites which contains posts the 13 year old finds offensive then that'd pretty well stop the bullying, yes?

Don't look, don't see, don't get hurt, don't commit suicide...I wonder if anyone's ever suggested not looking.
I get your argument but the solution to the victim isn't to say to the victim, smarten up. it's about removing the crux of the issue, where possible.

this one's for you huge... seeing as my buttons don't work in the post section (@Nashy ?)

Last edited by a moderator:

Can't say I ever got cyber-bullied myself but growing up with it all, you're still going to be walking around school where people have seen the posts. Following on from that a lot of them use the sites to talk to their friends and not logging in as you suggest further isolates them. Just a few negatives to that off the top of my head, there is probably more.

Last edited:
Seibold again full of hot air and bluster.

This was just a deflection to take away from the fact that he managed to destroy a club in record time.

I get your argument but the solution to the victim isn't to say to the victim, smarten up. it's about removing the crux of the issue, where possible.
Err, not what I was suggesting and inferring that I hold the view that victims should 'smarten up' isn't appreciated.

What I'm suggesting is putting a value on internet opinion. That value, in my opinion should be extremely low and teaching kids that internet opinions and comments should be slightly less valuable than a freshly soiled wad of toilet paper.

The problem stems from parents not educating their kids about the merit, the value of faceless criticism from the internet. If kids learn early enough that internet opinions are virtually worthless they would be better equipped and inured against the slings and arrows and in turn less likely to be hurt to the point when suicide seems the only way out.

It's because kids think this kind of shit is somehow important. If they didn't think so they'd be better able to handle the inevitable ugly side of humanity.

This whole situation is dumb. You can't prosecute people for group chats, and there can't be a precedent of warantless sniffing through everyones group chats for hurt feelings and civil cases.

If there is bullying on a particular site, then it's up to users to block and report to site administrators. This is not something the government should be involved in.

We can't just legislate everything or it will be in even more danger of giving the government more power with no oversight.

Err, not what I was suggesting and inferring that I hold the view that victims should 'smarten up' isn't appreciated.

What I'm suggesting is putting a value on internet opinion. That value, in my opinion should be extremely low and teaching kids that internet opinions and comments should be slightly less valuable than a freshly soiled wad of toilet paper.

The problem stems from parents not educating their kids about the merit, the value of faceless criticism from the internet. If kids learn early enough that internet opinions are virtually worthless they would be better equipped and inured against the slings and arrows and in turn less likely to be hurt to the point when suicide seems the only way out.

It's because kids think this kind of shit is somehow important. If they didn't think so they'd be better able to handle the inevitable ugly side of humanity.
I think for teenagers, most cyber bullying occurs from people they know. Which is why it has a real world impact. Cyber bullying is usually when they get bullied online by their peers.

I agree that the criticism of anonymous strangers on the internet should not be taken too seriously, especially for celebrities.

Depending on where the rumors are being posted I guess,I know some companies will look through different social media platforms of potential hires.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Santa
  • Big Del
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Aldo
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Manifesto
  • Galah
  • lynx000
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Tim K
  • Bish
  • Cavalo
  • johnny plath
  • GCBRONCO
  • Behold
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.